the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Gay sex is hot? How is getting rammed in the ass by some fag hot?

Do us all a favor and stop breathing the air of the people who will actually contribute something worthwhile to this world. Or at the very least, lock yourself away for a very, very long time.

Screw off, you don't know me personally to be talking to me like that.

Question: What country do you think has the coolest looking flag?
I think that Mexico does. An eagle eating a snake on top of a cactus, few countries can compete with that :p

1-What do you value most in life?
Being able to enjoy it.

2-Do believe that people are inherently good or bad?
A bit of both, but most people are mainly good.

3-What is your greatest regret?
Not being able to decide what I want to do for a career.

4-What do you see as your greatest achievement?
Getting a degree in astrophysics.

5-How do you deal with someone you don't like?
Ignore them or move away from them, if possible.

6-What do you feel you are entitled to in life?
The basic rights everyone should have (right to liberty, right to a fair trial, right to marry, etc.).

7-What's your favourite song?
Up Dharma Down - "We Give in Sometimes"

8-What are your feelings regarding 'God' and religion?
I don't believe in God, and I think people have the right to believe what they like as long as they don't infringe on others.

9-How do you personally define "Right" from "Wrong"?
Basically, I believe it is wrong to do "harm" to others ("harm" meaning things like murder, theft, rape, slavery, etc.).

Question: What country do you think has the coolest looking flag?
I think that Mexico does. An eagle eating a snake on top of a cactus, few countries can compete with that :p
Not a national flag, but I think Yaroslavl Oblast in Russia has the best flag:

Flag_of_Yaroslavl_Oblast.png

A bear with an axe! How cool is that?

Going strictly by national flags though, I'd have to say the flag of Bhutan:

flagofbhutan.png

Last edited:
1-What do you value most in life?
My friends and family...and I'm not just saying that.

2-Do believe that people are inherently good or bad?
I think this question is a lot like the nature vs. nurture debate. I think that good and bad are relative, and every person is inherently different.

3-What is your greatest regret?
Not being as dedicated when I was younger.

4-What do you see as your greatest achievement?
I don't like to think of just one as the greatest :p

5-How do you deal with someone you don't like?
I am pretty up front if I have a problem with someone, but I try not to be rude about it.

6-What do you feel you are entitled to in life?
Anything I'm willing to earn.

7-What's your favourite song?
Just one? Never. Maybe some Bob Dylan, Beach Boys, Mutemath, e.t.c Can't pick just one.

8-What are your feelings regarding 'God' and religion?
God does not exist, per say, but its spirit exists in all of us in the forms of thing like Hope and Love. Its not an actual entity, but the idea of a higher power is personified through the feelings of extreme emotion we experience.

Religion is something I am still conflicted about. I most identify with Buddhism, even though I was born a christian. I do not believe in the existential aspects of it, but the morals are something I truly appreciate.

9-How do you personally define "Right" from "Wrong"?
I go case by case, for the most part.

Indeed but we have now made a very very good generalization on how you are.

See for one you disregard what scientists have to say and that means that you probably dislike many of the things sciences are doing right now. This gives us a pretty good understanding on how you view many topics. EG. Your views on evolution and environmental changes can now be accurately guessed. These guesses will show "us" that you probably have a closed mind to facts and stats and this goes against the popular view currently. And when you go against the popular view or majority without defense or respect then "we want you to stop breathing 'our' air"

Two. You are being very hateful towards gays. Using deductive reasoning I can figure that the only reason you asked "Are there gay animals" is because you were in a debate with someone or overheard a debate. In this debate someone defended homosexuality as natural because it happens in animals. To comfort your own beliefs in that it is not natural you asked here or googled it for remorse. You were looking for the fact that it isn't shown in animals so you could comfort yourself in your beliefs.

Also in this hate towards gays you use harsh and strong words such as "fag" when you describe homosexual behavior. In addition when you describe flamingo's you degrade them by calling them "gay." This indicates you use "gay" as a synonym for bad which makes "us" think your a close minded fool. And if "we" think you are a close minded fool who doesn't see how people are then "stop breathing our air"

Now onto my final point. You seem to be very young and immature. You make points that are childish and crude in nature. Example-

-WTF? I didn't even know that we go back 1 hour.
-There was a gay guy doing the robot and we started laughing our asses off. I found it hilarious watching him dance, especially to MJ's Thriller XD
-That gay guy is funny to watch :p
-This guy is so ****ing rude and funny. It's a magician/comedian that is hilarious. He flips off the crowd and does funny ****.

We can tell you are what society would call an "idiot" because you didn't even know what daylight savings time is. Many people "don't want idiots breathing their air."

The reference to gay in the 2nd and 3rd underline sections again use the term "gay" not to describe homosexuality but again to show a negative context. This shows close mindedness and you know what "we" think of that.

The immaturity of you is clearly shown in the fourth underlined section when you think it is funny when a entertainer flips of his paying audience. This obviously shows your lack of knowledge in what a real comedian is. And the use of "funny ****" does not go well with the sentence.

In Conclusion- "Stop breathing our air."

I think I'm done here now. If someone actually read that. May the Jesus, God, FSM or whatever you believe bless your soul.

That sentence doesn't follow the correct phonetics of the English language. By the way, I don't need to know you personally to recognize your blatant, utter idiocy.

@Prince- GC has actually stated blatantly that he is homophobic because he "doesn't like gays" I would go back to get the post but I have homework to do.

PrinceLink I already said that I was a homophobic and the guy dancing was actually gay as in he came out of the closet and isn't afraid to admit it.

Do I really need to put that I'm a homophobic on my signature or as my user title?
I don't think that it's necessary though.

PrinceLink I already said that I was a homophobic and the guy dancing was actually gay as in he came out of the closet and isn't afraid to admit it.

Do I really need to put that I'm a homophobic on my signature or as my user title?
I don't think that it's necessary though.

That doesn't justify anything! Jesus. I barely know how to talk to you anymore.

I think we need to take some morals, a giant spoon, a bib, and maybe a high chair for Mr. GC here and spoon feed some morals to him personally.

^Why do you two care?
What are the chances of us ever meeting?
I would like to go to New York someday but what are the chances of me meeting you Brizer?
PrinceLink I'm pretty sure that you live in the Mid-West (am I right?) and I don't plan on going over there.
So stop worrying about me and worry about your own problems :)

^Why do you two care?
I would like to go to New York someday but what are the chances of me meeting you Brizer?
PrinceLink I'm pretty sure that you live in the Mid-West (am I right?) and I don't plan on going over there.

Yea but when I want to stop worrying about my problems, I start to feel bad for the people who have to deal with yours. I try to show you the errors of your ways so they don't have to deal with the problems.

WTF^

anyway...
y would u want to meet someone here?
they might say they r 15, but in fact they r a 50-yr old guy who wants 2 kill u.
no offense, ppl. :shifty:

^Why do you two care?

Yea but when I want to stop worrying about my problems, I start to feel bad for the people who have to deal with yours. I try to show you the errors of your ways so they don't have to deal with the problems.

Like I said worry about your own problems :)

@Hero I don't wanna meet all of you only some like Envek, we have a lot in common ;)

Question: How fast can you run a mile?

Question: How fast can you run a mile?

Fastest was like 5:33 average about 5:40ish.

Kinda slow since I live in Colorado and I'm still in high school. But I really don't do track and cross country like religiously like some folk do. It's just nice :D

5k is about 21ish usually for me. Pretty slow too but hey...

Back