The Character you hate the most

Waluigi!:prrr: "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" - I hate that stupid lanky purple git! :mad2: ..........especially on Mario Tennis.

i cant say i HATE mario.. but i dislike him.. i dunno why though. and i super duperly [<- not even a word ^_^] LOVE wario because he's just cool.. lol i guess it depends on the game.. i like mini-games. so i guess thats why i dislike mario..

Always have hated -

iceclimber_03.jpg

i absolutely fuc*king hate that bi*ch in the fishing hole, hearin ohhhhhhhhhh
every time you dont succeed in rollgoal makes me wanna punch something, i always mute it when i play that

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
i cant say i HATE mario.. but i dislike him.. i dunno why though. and i super duperly [<- not even a word ^_^] LOVE wario because he's just cool.. lol i guess it depends on the game.. i like mini-games. so i guess thats why i dislike mario..

..Wario would have never existed if Mario wasn't in the picture...remember that.

Wario= Evil Mario
Waluigi= Evil Luigi

scaramanga the damn guy with the golden gun in nightfire. seriously play against him with sniper rifles and he'll kill you so many times you won't know what hit you. if we're just talking nintendo characters it's a tie between peach and waluigi. he's a pathetic excuse for a character. notice how he doesn't have his own game? cuz nobody likes the hoser. peach well i'm tired of going to another castle cuz the dumb woman ain't there. how many times must she be saved really? what's the deal here? learn some bloody self defense you bimbo.

WiiChunk said:
Waluigi!:prrr: "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" - I hate that stupid lanky purple git! :mad2: ..........especially on Mario Tennis.

Waluigi is soo cool! i like when he says WALUIGI NUMBER 1!

i hate princess peach and princess zelda with a passion. they get captured in every f_cking mario or zelda game!

untitled.png

I hate and have hated Johnny Cage for such a long long time...

Princess Peach, can't stand the fact that she doesn't put real locks on her doors in her castles - she gets effin kidnapped every like second, in which I hate bowser, 'cause he just never does anything to her :sick: :lol: there's probably others, can't think though, might havta get back to me on this one.

Also how could anyone hate Cool Spot :eek:?!?!

Hybrid said:
Waluigi is soo cool! i like when he says WALUIGI NUMBER 1!

I hate it even more when he says that cos it means he's beaten me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back