The Last of Us

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
Anyone get this game? Been playing all weekend. About 14 hours into it. The game is just simply amazing. I think I am nearing the end which is sad but the multiplayer looks good. And hopefully they will release DLC in the future. I HIGHLY recommend this game. Best game I have played in a while.

What?! Uncharted was an AMAZING series. I played through all 3 in about a months time. They were SO good!

I've been mainly playing the multiplayer but i'm about 10 hours into the single player.

I like the game so far, only thing I have a problem with is anything stage 3 or above in the infection touches you, dead. Aside from that I love the game, the assisting AI could be brushed up on as well (only one i've had a problem with so far is Bill because the dumb ass shots clickers and the clickers attack YOU and not him leading into the typical one hit kill grapple if they so much as sneeze on you). Another problem is whacking a Clicker with a melee weapon and I don't pay attention to the durability and it breaks so I punch it and end up getting killed.

Maybe one hit kill things just annoy me, I don't know but the games perfectly fine so far and the multiplayer is epic, only played a week into hunters so far.

I've been mainly playing the multiplayer but i'm about 10 hours into the single player.

I like the game so far, only thing I have a problem with is anything stage 3 or above in the infection touches you, dead. Aside from that I love the game, the assisting AI could be brushed up on as well (only one i've had a problem with so far is Bill because the dumb ass shots clickers and the clickers attack YOU and not him leading into the typical one hit kill grapple if they so much as sneeze on you). Another problem is whacking a Clicker with a melee weapon and I don't pay attention to the durability and it breaks so I punch it and end up getting killed.

Maybe one hit kill things just annoy me, I don't know but the games perfectly fine so far and the multiplayer is epic, only played a week into hunters so far.

THere is an upgrade called Shiv Master that will let you fend off the grapples if you have a shiv.

Back