The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

KyleForMe said:
Nice, I got there a bit too late. All the mommies snatched up all the copies. :mad5: But I had already preordered it from Gamestop, so I just picked it up there instead, because the girl at Toys R Us said she didn't think there would be more before the free gift card deal was up. Woulda really liked to get a free Crainium game though (was my girlfriends request).

Hahah i sent my mom out to get mine. And she got the last one at my Toys R Us

skewzzme said:
Hahah i sent my mom out to get mine. And she got the last one at my Toys R Us
Wow lucky I keep begging Target to give it to me today oh well. They keep saying no come back tommrrow we will give it to you. Oh well. I wanted to play it tonight when I had nothing to do oh well. It will be worth it after I come home and play it!

Last edited by a moderator:
KyleForMe said:
Nice, I got there a bit too late. All the mommies snatched up all the copies. :mad5: But I had already preordered it from Gamestop, so I just picked it up there instead, because the girl at Toys R Us said she didn't think there would be more before the free gift card deal was up. Woulda really liked to get a free Crainium game though (was my girlfriends request).

i got there at 10:15am which was the perfect time because my neighbor got there at 8am and they didnt have the shipment yet. so she ended up getting hers at best buy. and yes 90% of the people in line were mommies.. hehehehehe

Got mine from Wal Mart. I swear it's the last purchase I'll ever make at that place. I think it's funny how Wal Mart has like 8000 copies and gamestop sold out by mid afternoon.

Also I played rock band and it was very fun, i played drums.

I think it's a really cute game. Nice to see another girl friendly game. :) I've been playing it. I like it a lot.

Picked mine up just now.
Unfortunately things come before it, like the hockey game tonight :lol:
After the game is over though, I will be playing all night.

Just got mine from EB.

Well i just ran over from work to grab it and what should have taken 15 minutes ended up taking 30

I went with my friend who didn't pre order it and they had a stupid two line thing going on there. My friend got his in 5 minutes and mine took another 15. guess the moral of the story is don't pre order from EB games.

aww man...im' in some what of a bad situation....

i had my receipt for multiple games that i reserved(msc, mp3, bwii, smg and ssbb_) and when i bought bwii i lost it, and right now i have no proof of id so yeah i'm pretty much screwed.......i might rent it for the time being but damn....

TO THE ONES THAT PLAYED IT...............

is there some sort of update performed??

you know how when you first insert MP3, an update was made. is that the same for SMG??

Yeah. I think everyone will love SMB. Can't go wrong with it. So much more fun then Mario 64

I just got mine today, I am only about 6 stars into it, and so far it is amazing!

this blows. toys r us is sold out. and I can't reserve a game and still get the 25 dollar gift card. I really don't feel like spending 50+ dollars for another game. Anyone know of any other stores that have some sort of special with this game?

Rangers94 said:
this blows. toys r us is sold out. and I can't reserve a game and still get the 25 dollar gift card. I really don't feel like spending 50+ dollars for another game. Anyone know of any other stores that have some sort of special with this game?
On Black Friday this year at Circuit City they're selling it for $34.99.
That's pretty good stuff right there. Have to wait though. =/

Back