The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

bought it also today and love every min i played so far~ im only on the 1st galaxy but wow! its totally amazing.

wiiwii said:
Well i just ran over from work to grab it and what should have taken 15 minutes ended up taking 30

I went with my friend who didn't pre order it and they had a stupid two line thing going on there. My friend got his in 5 minutes and mine took another 15. guess the moral of the story is don't pre order from EB games.

is there anywhere else to preorder and pickup in-store instead of having it shipped? already preordered brawl there :/

Got it today, and it's the awesomest (word?) thing ever. Nothing beats flying around in a bee suit.

got my copy at 930..... came home and the gf took the game from me and is now playing.... soo far looks great..... great graphics too but i dont wanna no what happens so i left her upstairsw to play lol

got it late today.. played a little.. amazing game.. cant wait to get more into it. Tomorrow, after school, do any HW i have.. then Play Galaxy and Medal Of Honor ( assuming gamestop gets it in)

BEST GAME EVER PERIOD I WOULD BE PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW BUT MY DAD IS MEAN!!! And he is playing it right now!!!

picked mine up at bestbuy today at lunch. they still had 3 copies in. i played for 4 hrs. with a friend co-opping and were 16 stars in. yes mine did do some sort of update when i started.

I got mine from Gamestop. I preordered it.

Mario called my mobile phone Monday night and said it was in. Tonight, Gamestop (automation) called and said it would be in tomorrow - and that it was rated "M".

I thought? M??? Weird.

And, I already had the game!
:lol:

ARGH... in australia we get it in another 2 weeks (14 days 4 hours 23 minutes and 13 seconds :p)
hearing you guys talk about it makes me want it soooo bad.

I don't see the hype about the free coin thing that comes with it. I have it, and I don't see anything "special" about it.

Back