The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

I got my copy two days ago on Tuesday right after school. I also got the awesome coin! I have 14 stars so far. It's the best game so far!

30 Minutes!!!!! *LOL*

Heheheh, my wife went out for lunch from work and bought SMG for us, so as soon as I get outta work here and get home, it's ON!!!!! Only problem is, she claims she needs to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight, but she wants to play SMG til then, and after *L* So at 9:00, she'll be booted to the bedroom TV, because I'm gonna be playing SMG all night! :p

WAHOO!!

Rangers94 said:
this blows. toys r us is sold out. and I can't reserve a game and still get the 25 dollar gift card. I really don't feel like spending 50+ dollars for another game. Anyone know of any other stores that have some sort of special with this game?
Yes, go to Best Buy. They will PM Toys R Us and give you a $25 gift card. It's company wide policy now. I've done it with no problems.

ME ME ME!!!
Cept the shipping fom Amazon is TAKING FOREVER! AGH! CANT WAIT Only a FEW MORE DAYS TILL IT COMES IN THE MAIL! :mad5:

*edit*
P.S Does anyone know if the preorders on Amazon will give u a commerative coin too!?

I got the first one in the store when I got mine. :D

Got my copy today @ BB and got a $25 GC... Great price for a great game. Will play in the weekend.

just got it today, to bad i'm in Gettysburg, PA and my Wii is back in New Jersey. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to play...

kyle

Picked ours up today too! It's as good as I thought it would be. Great classic Mario 64 type design with outstanding graphics, interesting new "Galaxy" based missions, just super fun. The wifey is even doing the 2nd player thing as official Starbit grabber and occasional enemy stunner (holding the rocks in place is pretty helpful!).

Highly recommended unless you're just anti-platform/anti-Mario games.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
TO THE ONES THAT PLAYED IT...............

is there some sort of update performed??

you know how when you first insert MP3, an update was made. is that the same for SMG??

Yes, when you put the disc in the Wii does an update. Really good game, am loving it

Summer

F-ing incredible. kept me up for the better part of the night. i can't wait to get done with work.

Back