The Official "I Got A Wii U" Thread

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well I've decided that I may buy a Wii U because I'm a sad sucker for Nintendo! Maybe by the end of the month I'll have one. So....when did you all purchased your Wii U and how did you feel when you first unboxed it?

Think everyone will mostly get it for Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8.

not worth itWhy not? Mario Kart is just as good as Smash Bros. worth it
I hope it's not the center of attention like back on the Wii. It was seriously annoying.

Ima get it for smash 4. Kick splash king's ass real quick and then keep playing mario kart.

Don't plan on buying one this year, but SmashKartZelda is taunting me. Though I have a 3DS for Smash. (It's been delayed! *crys inside*)

Ima get it for smash 4. Kick splash king's ass real quick and then keep playing mario kart.
I need to reserve a space for you two, I haven't played a game with you guys in years since like 2009. Shall I reserve you two a space on my friend list? and I'm not surprise that the game got delayed again.

What, your Friend List has a size limitation? That's bloody stupid since it spans across multiple games.

I remember that one time you thought ya could hang with Wiichat's competitive crowd. Good laugh, that was.

I need to reserve a space for you two, I haven't played a game with you guys in years since like 2009. Shall I reserve you two a space on my friend list? and I'm not surprise that the game got delayed again.
T_T ~left out
*falls into pit of despair*

*miraculously climbs out*
Nah, it's okay, you don't know me.
-----------------
I remember that one time you thought ya could hang with Wiichat's competitive crowd. Good laugh, that was.
*sprays Burn Heal*
-----------------

Not that I'm gonna use this feature often if I get one, but can someone tell me how good the Wii U's browser is? Only in times of desperation had I have to use the original Wii's cumbersome browser.

Omg he deletes my comments :lol: every time I make fun of him and he doesn't have a comeback he deletes the comment. Ugh lol

Last edited:
Not that I'm gonna use this feature often if I get one, but can someone tell me how good the Wii U's browser is? Only in times of desperation had I have to use the original Wii's cumbersome browser.
Found out it was quite manageable. Still only okay though...
-----------------------------

KoiKing used Ban Hammer!
DG permanently fainted!
DG whited/blacked out!

*flees to nearest PCenter*

Back