The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

Dzapper

Akatsuki Assassin
Sep 3, 2007
Morehouse College
Wii Online Code
4627-4261-3182-4550
Thanx to a good showing during my test run in doing this, we shall have a Wiichat lobby which will come up all every weekend Friday-Sunday. Using this thread we will make any necessary changes to the lobby and discuss the lobby. Feel free to discuss any battles you have, who you pwned, and who pwned you. Here's the schedule:

Friday @ 7:00P.M.EST
Lobby Name: Wiichat
Game Type: Deathmatch
Match Time:Infinite
Number of Rounds:Infinite
Ranking Type: Ranked
# of Players: 32

Saturday @ 7:00P.M.EST
Game Type: Team Deathmatch
Match time: 20min Each
Number of Rounds: Infinite
Ranking Type:Ranked
# of Players: 32

Sunday @ 7:00P.M.EST
Game Type: Infiltration
Match Time:Infinite
Max Flags: 3
Ranking Type: Ranked
# of Players: 16

All these lobbies will be locked. The Password will beDzapper. I will make the lobby promptly at 7:00P.M. EST each day. And I will only wait for 15 minutes, if no one shows up, I will close down the lobby(But I probably won't have that problem.)

NOTE TO MODS:This is not a clan, and will not lead to any clan disscussion, so please do not close down the thread.

Last edited:
what was the point of putting friday and saturday's game info? are you doing the same thing next week? well i love ctf so i will definatly be there.

hmm who did i pwn...well i can kill but the staying alive part doesnt work for me much. its just kill or be killed or get kill and take revenge. LOL.but the thing is i can only kill with 3 types of guns...sad i know.

thas said:
what was the point of putting friday and saturday's game info? are you doing the same thing next week? well i love ctf so i will definatly be there.

hmm who did i pwn...well i can kill but the staying alive part doesnt work for me much. its just kill or be killed or get kill and take revenge. LOL.but the thing is i can only kill with 3 types of guns...sad i know.
Yeah, this will be an everyweek thing(I'm going to edit the post to say that) and I'm sure it should work out nicely.

Don't feel bad about the gun thing. For me, it's either MP40, Thomson, or death. I can do ok with a shotgun, but not great. I need something with a large clip, to give me a few shots to miss with. Cause if you miss with an M1 Garand, Shotgun, or even *gasp* Karabiner, your screwed over.

Dzapper said:
Cause if you miss with an M1 Garand, Shotgun, or even *gasp* Karabiner, your screwed over.

not really. as might know by now my fav is the shotgun. aiming is fairly hard at first but the thing about the shot gun is that it has a wider range. but yeah when you reload just run or cancel the reload by switching guns and switching back. with me i cant use any sub machine guns in multiplayer because when you fire like crazy it starts going up the screen.

also for some reason i find it easy to kill people using a machine gun. snipers are easy to kill unless they panic and go crazy.

EDIT: i hate the thompson only for its lack of rounds

The lobby thing sounds fun...I'll prolly try to join in next week though. I just finished playing like 8 hours today (yeah, it's a new record); it was only my second day playing online though.

My favorite guns are the BAR, MP40, and the pistol (either one).

Just wondering, is there really a problem with guys taking too many hits? I've gotten alot better over the day and even been 1st in quite a few matches; however, I still use about 3/4 of a clip in the BAR to bring a guy down. Are there any tips as to how to aim when not in ironsights? Thanks

^the BAR is not the strongest weapons so it will take time to kill someone. it is a not very fast at firing which means even slower killing. but you can kill by aiming at the person's head. that would be the fastest way to kill someone. i hope i helped. i got nothing better to do today so ill be here feel free to ask more questions.

i cant really give you tips on how to aim but if the sensitivity feels wierd to you change it.

Yeah, I can understand that. Is the MP40 stronger, though? I think that about 90% of Axis are wielding those things, lol.

Anyhow, here is my scenario nearly everytime (cept surprise frag attacks): See an enemy from far away, line up a headshot with ironsights, blow their helmet off, and they run closer and won't die as I continue to aim without sights. Usually, we end up circling and strafing like crazy till one of us finally falls. Is this what any of you guys have experienced?

p.s. I do usually use the BAR, but it still seems to work...minus the problem above

I dunno...I will try out the other guns a little more, though. Maybe they are better. The BAR was my favorite in vanguard, and it is good as a hybrid between sniping and close-range. I guess that's why I'm having trouble though...it's alright at everything but excels at nothing...hmmm...

I don't like infinite match time and rounds. Last time, there were several players that wanted the game to end just so the map could change. Voting was declined about 12 times.

I think for DM.
5 min.
3 rounds

TDM
10 min.
3 rounds

I declare the offical thread...my idea. But oh well. You already made it.

Did anyone even go to the game yesterday?

And I'll try to make the CTF tonight, but not making any promises.

Renz said:
I don't like infinite match time and rounds. Last time, there were several players that wanted the game to end just so the map could change. Voting was declined about 12 times.

I think for DM.
5 min.
3 rounds

TDM
10 min.
3 rounds
Yeah you might be right...I'll make the changes.

MATRX said:
I dunno...I will try out the other guns a little more, though. Maybe they are better. The BAR was my favorite in vanguard, and it is good as a hybrid between sniping and close-range. I guess that's why I'm having trouble though...it's alright at everything but excels at nothing...hmmm...

dont get me wrong, the BAR is an alright weapon but is best for backing up a ally in tdm or ctf.

Back