The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

dont like being host. We're skipping everyday until someone makes a room.

if its ok with dzapper ill make the room if he cant.

OK, well today I tried to host a match with no password, and it was still pretty dead. thas and I were the only Wiichat members who showed up. Hopefully this will become much more fun after christmas.

I'll attempt to make one.

It'll be ranked for those of you who care about stats.

The room name will be WIICHATMOH
Password will be nicemod

I'll wait for 20 or so minutes for you guys.
If no one shows up, then I'll close it.

Allies FTW.

Edit:
Well, 20 minutes passed, not a single one came in.
I've gotta keep a lookout for Noober anyways.

Guys if you're trying to make a room everyday, not a lot of people visit this thread daily to keep up with it. Advertise a lot for one in the future like you did the first time.

Then it will work better.

Dzapper said:
thas and I were the only Wiichat members who showed up. Hopefully this will become much more fun after christmas.

actually for about 6 minutes we had about 9 people. also i was more focussed on finding you than killing you. we need to some how advertise this a little more. like what manufan15 said.

Yeah, we should make banners for this and whatnot, advertise from our sigs. I'd like to get more people in this forum together to **** each other up.

^LOL...yeah thats a good idea. but my sig making skills suck at the moment. anyone willing to make one?

I'll do it. XP Haven't made a sig in a while, but I'm pretty good with Photoshop.

That's a good idea, we should all advertise in our sigs. I'll try to make a good sig...we can all put it in our respective signatures.

^yup basically and the name of the room which is wiichat.

Ok good...I tried to make one...but instead I made this alien sig. Pretty cool huh?

Back