~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt use his adress but i know members who did. I think its illegal so i say we shut up about it. It happenned and now its over. Nobody tells nobody.

Kumoriken said:
Example of the tension WiiChat creates.

Damn, I wish there was another forum just like this where we could just start over. xP

It was all that gingerkid. hes done and we're done dealing with him

NEW SUBJECT

Last edited:
elmo_999 said:
I think that TLC should take down gingers email (if she hasnt done so already) because he has learned his lesson and i wouldnt worry dakuda about your email getting exposed because you have yet to go on a big insult-spree.

I am not worried about my email being exposed. I am making a point. It is a legal agreement made upon registering for the website. That has been violated. That does not reflect well on the forum leadership.

Demon Slayer said:
Dakuda?!? are you going to tell? if you do im pretty sure everyone here will raise hell and they will hate you for it...so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut
rolleyes.gif

Though it would suck if she were gone, you guys do realize that even if you DID use his email, you did nothing wrong.
YOU didn't sign any agreement not to send emails to people.
But TLC did, to not expose said email.
Hopefully nothing happens to TLC.

Kumoriken said:
Though it would suck if she were gone, you guys do realize that even if you DID use his email, you did nothing wrong.
Dakuda i know it was wrong..but please PLEASE say nothing, TLC is a good MOD ok so what she did a Mistake..look she is loved in this forum..don't make her go away, or you'll deal with..(anyone know how many ppl there in this site) Well everyone on your back...Don't Plz

Kumoriken said:

On the contrary, Internet harassment is a federal crime in the United States.

Demon Slayer said:
Dakuda i know it was wrong..but please PLEASE say nothing, TLC is a good MOD ok so what she did a Mistake..look she is loved in this forum..don't make her go away, or you'll deal with..(anyone know how many ppl there in this site) Well everyone on your back...Don't Plz

Oh please, I would be shocked if the administration here is going to make a stand and do anything. Threatening someone on the Internet is quite silly as well.

Last edited:
nothing will happen to me and how do you guys know that i found it through mod control panels? yes it was the same one he registered with but that's not where i got it from :rolleyes: dakuua is just making a point theres nothing to fret over

The_Loose_Cannon said:
nothing will happen to me and how do you guys know that i found it through mod control panels? yes it was the same one he registered with but that's not where i got it from :rolleyes: dakuua is just making a point theres nothing to fret over

It does not matter where it came from, even thought you looking for it elsewhere with it being right in the modcp is unlikely.

Due to your position here, the implication that it came from a the modcp is quite possible. The image projected by a moderator posting that is very poor.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Thank God..Good Problem Solved

By the way TLC would you happen to be a Police Officer?

Yeah, ironically, she is. xP
Or so I've heard.

@ Dakuda - Okay, so what're you trying to accomplish? I'm fine with what you're doing, but pursuing this seems kind of... Well, pointless. xP
What's the point? Just wanna know.

Demon Slayer said:
Thank God..Good Problem Solved

By the way TLC would you happen to be a Police Officer?

yes remember my ask a cop thread? anyways how i got it isnt important but rest assure it wasn't through my mod powers on here im not that retarded lol

dakuda said:
It does not matter where it came from. Due to your position here, the implication that it came from a the modcp is quite likely. The image projected by a moderator posting that is very poor.
Damn man..get off her back will ya...she didn't break the rules..we don't need a noob like you telling us the law around here...

Sorry if sounded rude but you ticking me off...

dakuda said:
It does not matter where it came from. Due to your position here, the implication that it came from a the modcp is quite likely. The image projected by a moderator posting that is very poor.

report till your hearts content i0n loves feedback :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back