~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resi lee isn't banned.

sorry i couldnt resist returning;)

Demon, yes a normal clan has a leader but these is just a group of people who have been on a site longer then others, is there is a leader shouldnt it be the person who owns the site who has been here the longest?

Can't you just discuss in a thread about the old wiichat rather then making a 'clan'?

I am sorry but I am just not getting this. ..

Demon Slayer said:
You have a point SSBB_Lover, about the exceptions we are kinda the ones thats started the Forum..we should keep this Section of vet only Strictly for vets older then November the first
Right, this section is for VETS. The point is that it's not "The Cool Members Section", it's those who came back everyday from the beginning and made this forum as huge as it is now. I can remember to when there was only 100 members. It was great because all 75 or so of those members were quality members, none were "Poke'heads" or "noobs".

ssbb_lover said:
Right, this section is for VETS. The point is that it's not "The Cool Members Section", it's those who came back everyday from the beginning and made this forum as huge as it is now. I can remember to when there was only 100 members. It was great because all 75 or so of those members were quality members, none were "Poke'heads" or "noobs".

We should make this happen....

http://ubernewhax.ytmnd.com/

ssbb_lover said:

I signed up like 1 or 2 days after the wii came out so i really dont know if i qualify as a vet ot not. I know exactly what you mean by the poke'heads and the n00bs. The poke'heads rarely venture off into the real world (the non-poke related threads) so they dont bother me. But i remember people like SSBB lover, Prinny, Registered nerd, and ABC (and many more) when i first came. I have a knowledge of this site and i dont know if that makes me a vet or not.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
go to bed lee :rolleyes: and incase you havent notice if i "ignore you" its because im not home to talk. remember i work?

anyways, gingerkids email is this

[email protected]

Is this not a violation of the privacy policy in effect for this site?

Privacy Policy said:
From time to time, the Administrators of this bulletin board may want to send you email notices. If you do not want to receive these notices, you may disable this option via your UserCP.

Your email address will not be disclosed to any third party.

elmo_999 said:
The only reason they did that was because he was creating a new account everytime we banned him. So a mod gave us his email so we could drive him off.

I don't care what the reason is. When you sign up, you are presented with a privacy policy to agree to. There is ZERO reason for it to be violated in that manner. Especially with a moderator posting the information in a public forum.

There are many other ways for the administration of the forum to keep the user out. This is not one of them.

It is a privacy POLICY, not 'this is what we think we will do'.

By the way i would like to make it Clear on the Subject of Gingerkid...He agreed to stop and he is Sorry for everything he has done, the flame war of that thread is over, the subject does not need to get any further...i persanaly after we put him true me and Kumo and the rest i strongly believe that he has learn his lesson..and he will not be annoying anyone else ever again..i had a little talk with him last night about it..and he is very sorry. Now can we stop talking about it..

dakuda said:
I don't care what the reason is. When you sign up, you are presented with a privacy policy to agree to. There is ZERO reason for it to be violated in that manner. Especially with a moderator posting the information in a public forum.

There are many other ways for the administration of the forum to keep the user out. This is not one of them.

It is a privacy POLICY, not 'this is what we think we will do'.

Yeah, I get what ya' mean. Was thinkin' about that myself.
Either way, as long as Ginger doesn't wanna sue or anything, nothing bad can really happen. xP

...Well, ****. Just realized, TLC could be banned, or just have her title of Mod revoked. >_<

elmo_999 said:
Come to think of it... it was a bit much for the mod to do that but he was blocking his IP address so i think that was a last, last, last, last resort.

Posting an email address should never be figured into this. Last resort, or not.

Demon Slayer said:
By the way i would like to make it Clear on the Subject of Gingerkid...He agreed to stop and he is Sorry for everything he has done, the flame war of that thread is over, the subject does not need to get any further...i persanaly after we put him true me and Kumo and the rest i strongly believe that he has learn his lesson..and he will not be annoying anyone else ever again..i had a little talk with him last night about it..and he is very sorry. Now can we stop talking about it..

I think that TLC should take down gingers email (if she hasnt done so already) because he has learned his lesson and i wouldnt worry dakuda about your email getting exposed because you have yet to go on a big insult-spree.

dakuda said:
Posting an email address should never be figured into this. Last resort, or not.
Dakuda?!? are you going to tell? if you do im pretty sure everyone here will raise hell and they will hate you for it...so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut

I agree here, giving out the e mail address is wrong, going against the privacy policy. . .

anyways, can we just end this, it is off subject

Demon Slayer said:
Dakuda?!? are you going to tell? if you do im pretty sure everyone here will raise hell and they will hate you for it...so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut

Example of the tension WiiChat creates.

Damn, I wish there was another forum just like this where we could just start over. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back