The "Oh no you didn't!!" Thread

( Na man you sound good.=) )

I mean you sounds like ****. You sound like a women give birth, and baby crying, the annoying orange!

Just to let you know I was hit by some drunken idiot by a car! Who's the asshole now *****...
( Na man you sound good.=) )

I mean you sounds like ****. You sound like a women give birth, and baby crying, the annoying orange!

No comment I'm agree with that bud! =]

(Haha thanks)

Dude, that wasn't a drunken idiot, that was a drunken genius. He meant to hit you. He wasn't to rid the world of you. And you know what? His only mistake was not finishing the job.

Well well well r u sure he didn't mess up his target with you?

And DG scratch what I said earlier... YOU ARE MY HERO LOL

did you ever learn how to cross the street? look right then left then right again. and if the big orange hand is up that means don't walk.

And DG scratch what I said earlier... YOU ARE MY HERO LOL
In love?

Oh look, its a useless sperm.

Well someone believes everything they here on the internet! Haha ur going to be 1 of those people who gets raped cause they believed something on the internet (no I was not run over by a car, no I did not have surgery) I was seeing if u were a worthy opponent. Lol

And what r u sexist, just because I said something like that doesn't mean I'm inlove stupid...

I want you to die on the streets, you worthless hobo. I hope that the ninjas rape your daughter and wife, and proceed to kill them and your entire family.

(confused about what)

you need 4 dollars? Karate lesson? Ha, more like a meal at mcdonalds, fat ass.

Back