The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

sharethepain.jpeg

How I envy you 'n J for having local scenes... 'specially with the current events 'bout to unfold. ;________;

Went back to DS1 for a nice change of pace. I got the drake sword this time around, which is as powerful as people were saying in the early game. Also a shame that the sequel didn't stick to the metroidvania-ish world progression. Beat the gargoyles with Solaire, who was vanquished just as I landed the finishing blow on the boss.

Looks like I'm still in the 7/8-ish star quests in Moga Village. Ugh, so many double hunts. Apparently, I made a los lance some time ago, so I at least saved myself the burden of farming for the Gobul hunt.

Last edited:
Got plans to solo the Port quests? Y'know, since Crapcom was once oblivious to the need of Wi-Fi outside'a Japan.

Speaking of, I'm lookin' forward to the Insect Glaive more than ever. A quick Google search tells me it's all 'bout aggro DPS and is even nub friendly. Sounds like my kind'a weapon. Bar any ubernerfs.

Took a crack at event Stygian and event Brachy again. The former was easy enough to handle even with a half-amateur hunting party, whereas I hunted down a proper 'n good hunting party for the latter; one'a the players was HR 999. He played masterfully too, so it was obviously legit. holy mother of karp

Only got one successful hunt on each, sadly. The amateurs didn't want to fight Stygian again as just one try had 'em tuckered out, and after a few fails against Brachy (none of which included me carting, shockingly), the hunting party for Brachy disbanded. Nowhere close to gettin' those event weapons, but it's a start at the very least. Experiencing a win at all is the most important step to gain... well, experience.

Also **** you Crapcom I want Pirate J armor...

Repelled Jhen and am readying myself for Duramboros, round 2. Last time, poison worked wonders so I'll be looking at that ian greatsword. Only need one rathian scale for it. I hate having to kill a monster just for that. Eventually, I'll be getting myself that Barioth armor.

Chivalry got some new maps. One starts off in a D-day-inspired scenario where you're getting off a boat and trying to capture enemy ballistas. Then you gotta take down their wall with some siege weapons, with the optional help of those wheeled siege towers seen in the crusades. The match ended with the king-player attempting to run across the town and hop onto a boat with his team and the offense trying to stop him. I'm really liking the variety in this.

Devil Survivor's gameplay's very unique. It uses turn-based strategy seen in games like Fire Emblem while on the field, and then once you attack it switches to traditional smt combat for about 1 full turn, with characters getting bonus attacks depending on stuff.

Biggest gripe is the idiot who decided that the bottom screen should be used as the main screen where everything happens and leaving the top screen unused for most of the game. This is supposed to be an enhanced port and they couldn't even get that right.

DD82387F287FAD8FE2EF18B26B30AA8937C30C49

Kneel before your new king!

Beat the final boss of Dark Souls 2. Seemed to be magic oriented instead of physical brutality like the first game's. My bolt spam made it piss easy, so I assume this was a generally easy boss. Apparently, I can keep playing after the credits roll and start ng+ whenever I choose to do so, which is great. That ancient dragon... I'm gonna keep trying for a while.

got hooked up with a female timid love ball misdreavus, a perfect male modest clauncher, a perfect female dive ball totodile, a near perfect female dive ball frillish, and a female heavy ball snorlax (timid nature lol). These are all Pokemon I'm interested in training, if anyone wants me to breed them any just ask. I'll have some spares whenever I start breeding them.

Last edited:
Back