The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Disgaea D2

Thats some harsh training bro

11/10 would buy brains from

And now I realise why I stopped playing games like Disgaea, TO MUCH STATS FIDDLING, I have already logged 4 hours into it

Also

DOOD!

Laharl in a nut shell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlauYtkWFEs
(Skip to 1.40 to avoid spoilers)
RPGs and SRPGs need to be funny or I will find my self wanting to skip the talking bits

First one is on DS and is the best version, some speech is missing that kinda ruins the jokes, but its funny with out (you will miss the Prism Rangers AWESEOMEO! voice acting)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWW9D_kFezE

Phantom brave is on Wii and while its not a Disgaea game it is by the same people and has cameos

Ugh. TF2 is impossible when the opposing team has a pocket medic and one's own team is brain dead.

The Forest looks pretty good for an alpha. Lots of detail. I will wait for it to have saving and more bug fixes before getting it, probably.

Made a bunch'a Dual Blades since I'll use 'em for the lulz occasionally, need the Artisan's Hammer award, and already had all'a the rare carves needed. On the topic'a rare carves, I nabbed three Sacrum and two Durambolite from just three Duramboros quests. lol?

Also, gonna join in on the MK8 fun soon. Probably.

get out of here, baby rosalina. Don't act like you belong in this game, you fucking waste of space.

....you're not any better, baby daisy.

+1

I am addicted to Total War again

I managed to pull of THE STRATEGY from the second Punic War and against Carthage nonetheless .
I was on the island of Sicily. Half of the island was an ally asking for help and the other half was controlled by Carthage.
Carthage had a large army, a garrison, and a smaller army. I just had one well trained army on the large side.
My allies pull out, leaving just me. They attack me and it looks really bad. I decided to play this one out. With some maneuvering I was able to surround the 3 armies with one and slowly the battle turned. They began retreating in mass and I was able to take out both generals.

Also I am not very good at the battles so this was amazing for me.

In Mario Kart, I unlocked all revealed characters (IDK if there are more characters to be unlocked).

In Pikmin 3 I am taking my time. Also, I don't know why Neosquid likes Louie so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX0SHNe-_kA

Just over 7 minutes in,
This game keeps throwing surprises at me

Also
10301065_782502735117035_7897190874323727823_n.jpg

Do you smell what this item is cooking?

huh

In Pikmin 3 I am taking my time. Also, I don't know why Neosquid likes Louie so much.
He's creepy and hilarious at the same time, he's a derpy son of a ***** who writes recipes on cooking insects, and probably hijacked the mind of a colossal insect, acting as the final boss of Pikmin 2. He also managed to trick the president of Hocotate Freight, though to be fair, that guy is kind of a moron.

More TF2. I've pretty much stuck with the rocket launcher and concheror. Gets the job done.

Tales of the Abyss' protagonist is so bad that he ends up being the best part of the game. He's a spoiled little punk on a journey to save the world. Hilarity does indeed ensue.

Picked up Gunlance yesterday, and quite frankly, I love it. After slashin' and smashin' my way through the game with "boring" physical weapons, my inner Felyne Pyro has a rainbow-laden heart now that I'm spewin' lead and explosions. Once I've had my fun (or come to hate) the Insect Glaive, I'm pretty sure I'll be GLing in my early MH4 days. Also, even though I have no interest in Abyssal Lagi carves (have all I need already) and am not a gunner, friends talked me into a glitch Abyssal Lagi HBG run.

What have I done... ... ...

The drake sword's been great for just breezing through the early parts. Kapra demon and the butterfly went down without a hitch. Onwards to the depths.

Picked up Gunlance yesterday, and quite frankly, I love it. After slashin' and smashin' my way through the game with "boring" physical weapons, my inner Felyne Pyro has a rainbow-laden heart now that I'm spewin' lead and explosions. Once I've had my fun (or come to hate) the Insect Glaive, I'm pretty sure I'll be GLing in my early MH4 days. Also, even though I have no interest in Abyssal Lagi carves (have all I need already) and am not a gunner, friends talked me into a glitch Abyssal Lagi HBG run.

What have I done... ... ...

I hereby revoke you of your hunting license. Place all your loot in the item box on your way out. We'll have some Melynx deal with you promptly.

Tried playing Mario Kart 8 with MR, stupid thing kept disconnecting...

Bred and trained a Misdreavus, Clawitzer, Starmie, and Exploud, the latter two today. I would use Misdreavus more but she's just so outperformed by Sableye, and using both is pretty pointless considering they have similar jobs and typings.

I hope we can still Smash

Anyway I feel like Mario Kart 8 is the Brawl of MK
Bike tricks have been nerfed
New items are ridiculously OP
Coins only make getting to first harder and takes away from the game IMO
(In MKW, even if you were last, you had the potential to be first. All you needed was the opportunity. Now you need coins, and you are going to loose them)
The quick recovery shortens the gap of the first few and the rest making it ridiculously hard to hold a place
Not being able to get items by holding on behind you is lame
Also the new banana formation is lame (I like how iti countered Triple Red Shells)
Battle mode is ruined and if they fix it will DLC I WILL RAGE
Why, when playing multiplayer, is the Wii U Pad screen separated?!?!
And why isn't this game 5 player?

I feel MK8 is more child friendly. I miss MKW.

Though points for it:
Best music ever
Customizable Karts and Bikes
Beautiful tracks
Zero gravity is really cool for lighter characters

Back