The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I too, have been consumed by multiplayer during these last few years...

It's why my "one new retro game a month" plan was scrapped by month three.

Try playing online multiplayer with strangers. I just got banned from a server because two guys with invisible names were teamkilling me and somehow managed to vote kick me off instead. I already had to disable chat because of the typical meme-spewing nonsense players throw. Plenty of incentive to go single-player there. But I don't.

5 sodding hours on Disgaea D2
I only did a little part of the story

Not really, my characters are quite strong already,

Item world makes your time its *****

I've seen MK8's AI do some crazy things. Amazing Bob-Omb tosses, among other things.

Try playing online multiplayer with strangers.

'Bout all I did with 3U for a month, didn't find all-that many assholes. The same can be said for every iteration of AssCreed multiplayer (but not for RDR, much to my chagrin). Must be a PC multiplayer thing.

Beat A Link Between Worlds. My 3DS kept freezing when the Energy Bar almost ran out during the Final Battle. First time it's ever happened to me.

'Bout all I did with 3U for a month, didn't find all-that many assholes. The same can be said for every iteration of AssCreed multiplayer (but not for RDR, much to my chagrin). Must be a PC multiplayer thing.

Xbox Live? And Dark Souls' Playstation community loves sending hate mail to each other. Monster Hunter has people like me, and worse. At least when I played. Wii and its online FPS's were also rough. Although, the increased competitiveness in PC gaming might be a factor.

Beat A Link Between Worlds. My 3DS kept freezing when the Energy Bar almost ran out during the Final Battle. First time it's ever happened to me.

How is it compared to alttp and the series in general?

Not for AssCreed, in my experience.

tryhardness =/= comptitiveness

Got that right, I'm a competitive Sandvich eater in my spare time.

Playind Don't Starve again and again and again. I keep getting good Autumn starts but really shitty Spring starts whenever I start new, it must a trend with how difficult the new seasons are so the games going "You need nitre and gears for Summer? How about **** you." while I'm getting all the spawns I need to survive winter through Autumn within the first week. The expansion pack hates me, I swear it.

How is it compared to alttp and the series in general?
I haven't played ALttP so I can't say. The only thing notable was that the soundtrack sounded familiar, but I guess that's just Zelda in general.

It's a good Zelda game, implementing 3D into a somewhat 2D world. The dungeons force you to really think outside the box. I'm pretty sure it was in the reveal trailer, but in case you didn't know, there are dungeons that you have to go through in complete, utter darkness. (And by that I mean darkness > light for what you need and do not need to see.) The portals between worlds are hidden, some are obvious but others to get around are difficult to find. Really gets you exploring places once you can merge into walls.

You have a time limit that you can stay merged into walls. And when that runs out, you get forced out where you stand. Don't rush things or you will die to cuccoos. Just leave those mother****ers alone in this game. The ones in Lorule really are the incarnation of evil.

As for the storyline, it was obvious to me what some people's true intentions were, but it might not be to you. No spoilers.

Last edited:
Back