The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

my mom says she's putting a time limit on my computer use, which, actually, I am currently happy about. Maybe I'll actually start posting here since she's putting no such restriction on my 3DS and Wii U that I know of.

I can solo that there Event Lucent Nargacuga in just under 25 minutes with only 11 mega potions (though I didn't need t' drink that 11th one). I dunno if that's all-that impressive of a solo time, but I'm sure as **** happy with it.
Not impressive at all... Sry not sry. You should be sad and eating Nutella with a hot spoon so is melts in your mouth accompanied with a side of milk

dg plz youve never hunted a monster in your life

and nutella is ****in disgusting

my mom says she's putting a time limit on my computer use, which, actually, I am currently happy about.

WUT

Maybe I'll actually start posting here since she's putting no such restriction on my 3DS and Wii U that I know of.

+1

she's putting no such restriction on my 3DS and Wii U that I know of.
scale_zps4755b1d7.jpg

On the final lap, someone stole first place from me via triple mushrooms... but took my green shell t' the back'a the head, yielded first back t' me, then dropped to fifth inches from the finish line. That one always feels good.

Also, I got a red shell while in first place. Grabbed the item box while in first, no one was around t' steal first from me for even a millisecond. wtf?

Finally played Audiosurf. It's exactly the kind of game I've been looking for, where all the music I listen to fits nicely ingame without breaking immersion.

Beat Mario 3D World yesterday with my friend (aside from the post-Bowser world). I played as Luigi mostly, but I also tried Peach a bit. He played as blue Toad. We quickly started competing for points. He beat me more often than not, because blue Toad is fucking fast and he's better at Mario games in general. I was, however, the superior troll, intentionally throwing him off the ledge various times to make him lose his crown (gives points if you beat the level with it), among other things. It was great.

Cat Bowser is amazing, but the fight was a letdown. It wasn't really a fight, it was just him chasing us up a tower. Which was really cool, but still, no fight. Oh well. Maybe he'll return in ☆ World. I doubt it.

Last edited:
Beat the secret-to-everybody super-dungeon of Wind Waker... with 13 hearts, in one try, leaving with a singular fairy still bottled. That was much too easy... I only used half of an elixer soup bottle 'fore the last five floors where things get cheap (or was it the last ten?). TP's super-hard dungeon is much more difficult, both in the level of cheapness some floors pose and the amount of cheap floors. It'd be way too easy t' 3-heart the dungeon, 'specially if I didn't ban the magic armor. May not ever bother doin' a 3-heart run for WW after this revelation.

also the postman at the end of TP's secret dungeon is best reward

Oh, speakin' of postmen, that rich guy is racist towards Rito, and the side quest involving the rich guy's daughter has a carpet-munchin' innuendo in it. wind waker not so child-friendly suddenly

I like Compoundeyes Sleep Powder.

not enough speed (without scarf) gotta go fast

Last edited:
Nope, not Femlux.

By the way, I got you the HA Femlux Cleffa. Err, two of them actually. Here are their IVs.

31/x/x/x/31/31
x/31/31/x/x/31

Which one do you want?

Closed several more Oblivion gates and have reached level 10. Got about 60 hours in this playthrough. Getting much better loot from enemies. Got some crystal armor from some dead guy that for some reason attacked a mage. That mage got pissed and took out all the nearby guards as well, then just went back minding her own business. Strange, but that's the great thing about dangerous roads. Also started the archaeology guild quest. Time to see why it's one of the highest rated mods.

Back