The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

been playing a fair amount of metroid prime 2. Got bored of it years ago, unlike 1 and 3, largely cause dark aether really annoyed me for some reason. Not entirely sure what it was, I just remember really not liking the place. The atmospheric damage was a lot of it.

I actually got the dark suit this time, which makes that basically a non issue. The place still sort of annoys me for some reason, but I wouldn't say I outright dislike it anymore, it's alright. Added to the fact that the second area is far cooler than the first area, and I'd say I'm rather enjoying the game this time around. Alpha Blogg can go fuck itself tho.

Last edited:
Swagaxing my way to victory. Soon I'll Swagger my way to ye olde Gambit pierce set 'n [STRIKE]shot[/STRIKE]gun my way to 100%ing the game once more... except crown awards. Like hell I'm doin' those in 3U when 4U's ain't done.

though i considered chasing silver crowns because i have a ****ing problem

Also, a strange amount of Mario Kart 8. Wish I had monies for the DLC. Some VR 60,000 lost to me three times and ragequit. I'm only slightly over 9,000, funny how prideful some people are in a game so based on luck.
lolcompetitivepokemon

12274429_1075250025842303_8409030863260345055_n.jp  g

Working on my set up

Also
[video=youtube;x9h0Nsxbx8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9h0Nsxbx8s[/video]

Last edited:
Continuing my journey through my backlog since there's nothing else to play this year, I've bought and finished Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. It might just be my favorite N64 game ever, which leaves me clueless as to why everyone hates the N64-vanias. At the very least, it's undeniable that it blows the PS2-vanias out of the water. You can even unlock the first Castlevania N64 game, making it 2 games in one, with 4 playable characters and their own scenarios. The story is possibly the best the series has ever had thanks to a different dev team, as Iga's own story and writing has always been terrible.

Someone on YouTube played my Super Mario Maker level.

[video=youtube_share;wxdeTsYbeak]http://youtu.be/wxdeTsYbeak[/video]

Lots o' Sm4sh. My control stick is gettin' really bad lately... dash inputs are dropped every match. One time I sat on a ledge and pressed forward t' get up four times, not one of them registered. Sometimes directional inputs linger and I'll get the wrong move. Some days it's worse than others 'n I definitely can't play Mac on those worst days, Side-B becomes Jolt RIPmaker.

1v1 me [STRIKE]scrub[/STRIKE] wholly serperior friend

your wish has been granted

GGs to Trago for not being a scrub.

Hey they played my other one.

[video=youtube_share;NRqlLX9j6kw]http://youtu.be/NRqlLX9j6kw[/video]

12314093_1080374478663191_5008946965291022787_n.jpg

Playing Virtual pro wrestling 2 IN ENGLISH! ON MY N64!

Been successfully crown huntin' in 4U, Gawdess why. 'Least I got my Rajang minicrown easily... hoo, I hate Donkey Kong in this game. Only six remain and I'll have every single award complete.

Highlights in 3U as well. Five Goldbeards yielded three Dank Gems, 'n immediately afterwards two Alatreon gifted me two Azure Sphires each lol. I only needed one... as a result, I decided t' make full Escadora X 'n the Greatsword. Because Wynaut. Following that success I decided t' get the Anima Reaper from sooper Stygie... and got three Hades' Skull from the second run. Impeccable luck, my prancing has been answered.

403 problem found

Hey they played my other one.

[video=youtube_share;NRqlLX9j6kw]http://youtu.be/NRqlLX9j6kw[/video]

Ya make some good levels.

Tragonight said:
That's what she said
She says a lot of things lately. But when is she gonna DO something? -winky emoticon-
------------------

Someone on YouTube played my Super Mario Maker level.
Mario Maker is getting tedious. I'm impatient, god damn auto levels, BS, traps, and whatnot.
I'll give yours a try soon. (Haven't seen the video, wanna try it firsthand.) Hopefully no insta-death, BS trap, or anything.
------------------

XenoC X is boring... so far the story is rather dull. Game play is alright however. Gonna give it a couple more days before deciding. I don't think the SE was worth the extra ~$30. Maybe $15-20. Freaking DRM flashdrive. Artbook is beautiful.
------------------

I do like Splatoon, but there's only so much I can take before I'm bored.

Made it to Day 81 in Don't Starve, 'til a lagspike made me die a pointless, needless death... I had nearly explored my first cave to perfection, literally only a day or three longer 'til I would'a found a Ruins entrance, barely any area was left to uncover on the map. Very sad, that world was wonderful and, though I ended up usin' a Touch Stone once, that Cave run was otherwise wonderful.

its ****ing moronic for overheating to still be so prominent in caves tho

shouldnt be in ruins at all

^

Rarely do I ever go past the Chumpion title in a Splatfest. Never do I play that long outside a Splatfest lel.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Rajang

She says a lot of things lately. But when is she gonna DO something? -winky emoticon-
------------------

Mario Maker is getting tedious. I'm impatient, god damn auto levels, BS, traps, and whatnot.
I'll give yours a try soon. (Haven't seen the video, wanna try it firsthand.) Hopefully no insta-death, BS trap, or anything.
------------------

XenoC X is boring... so far the story is rather dull. Game play is alright however. Gonna give it a couple more days before deciding. I don't think the SE was worth the extra ~$30. Maybe $15-20. Freaking DRM flashdrive. Artbook is beautiful.
------------------

Oh no no no. No troll levels or automatics here. I pretty much share your opinion on those.

Replayed Silent Hill so I can finally get a good ending by going to that bar. Apparently, I focused too much on that and forgot to put that stupid blood in the bottle, therefore missing the best ending. There's a really small window where you're allowed to do that and you can't go back to the room, so I'm completely locked out. I'll still go for another good one.

Back