the US wiichat MSC tourney

Heres my MSC code 034466 539783

when i was searching for a match, i got an error and got dissconnect but i assume its because of nintendo servers... if anyone wants a game. just give me ur code and we will play!

Make it so theres more room so everyone can join. Because, I don't think I'm in as well as like 5 others.

^Its not that simple. Either we take no one else, or we have to find 16 more people.

Otherwise, a large portion of the participants would get a buy, which is unfair.

^Idk. Its just what the op said, and I really dont feel like doing math during my precious summer time just so that I can figure out if you are right or wrong. PM the op.

^ahhh, I forgot to look and my friends are playing right now, I'll get it to you either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry.

So am I in? Because vappy got the last spot but now hes banned because hes vagrant who was banned a couple weeks ago. I was next to ask after him.

if we get 24 people we can still have a tourny, but we would just have to have to. (16 person tourny and a 8 person tourny) then the winners of the two will face each in the end

just a thought

doosta said:
if we get 24 people we can still have a tourny, but we would just have to have to. (16 person tourny and a 8 person tourny) then the winners of the two will face each in the end

just a thought

then you could post your record to see what one you should go in top 8 in one and the other 16 in the "easier" one.

Back