Togg (and other stupid flaming spammers)

NateTheGreat said:
He created a bunch of threads that were extremly anti-nintendo/wii, cussed, made suggestive comments, and many times made no sense; a real loser.
I hate those anti-Nintendo guys, I mean they should at least appreciate the fact that if it wasnt for Nintendo, they would'nt be playing their xbox or playstation.

Homicidal_Gamer said:
I hate those anti-Nintendo guys, I mean they should at least appreciate the fact that if it wasnt for Nintendo, they would'nt be playing their xbox or playstation.

Exactly.

Though Atari was a very important company aswell, Nintendo brought it up a level; a MAJOR level.

When people start hating consoles, especially consoles as unique/pure as Nintendo's consoles, they're really missing out on great games and the cool experiences that accompany them.

NateTheGreat said:
Exactly.

Though Atari was a very important company aswell, Nintendo brought it up a level; a MAJOR level.

When people start hating consoles, especially consoles as unique/pure as Nintendo's consoles, they're really missing out on great games and the cool experiences that accompany them.
Yeah! And since gaming got killed off, and everyone then disliked atari, Nintendo came in with Super Mario Bros, Duck hunt, Metroid, Zelda, ETC! :)

<<<yo over a mounth but as for mods its up to ion

Back