Top 5 of the most unused characters?

You're not being truthful about me being "right"... are you. >.>; Most people do this. Am I annoying to debate with?

yes you are. you always bring in your annoying things called "facts" and your "logic"
we come on the internet so we don't have to think and you make our brains hurt. :lol:

kidding but yeah, at times you get annoying. nowhere near as bad as debating with Dorkfish though. you have a better chance of him dying from a nuculer blast than him admitting defeat.

I meant in general, not "at times". :p I'll take that as a yes, though.

Dorkfish is... bleh.

My list for online play:
1) Yoshi
2) Donkey Kong
3) Samus
4) Ness
5) G&W

My list for tourney:
Oh wait... that's a lot more than 5.

What CK doesn't seem to understand here is that probably about 90%+ of SSBB players don't go by tiers lists. Most people who play SSBB are not even good. Online Basic Brawl / 2v2 is where most people play Brawl. Those characters are not used as much... everyone picks Lucas over Ness and G&W is only used by people who are decent (usually)... so that's not even a majority of the SSBB players.

Moi aussi. Je ne parle pas Francias.... est-ce qu....

Me too. I do not speak French... it is ???.

Qu is not a french word... maybe you meant qui (which) or que est ce (that is it)?

Not sure what you meant... so in case you want to explain I'll give you options.

Est que ce = Is that it
Est que-ce = Is that this
Que-ce est = That this is
Que ce est = That it is
Ce est que = It is that
Ce que est = What is

I'm guessing you meant. "Me too. I do not speak French... that's all I can speak."

Moi aussi. Je ne parle pas Francais... c'est tout que je peux parler.

Sorry if I seem a little rude, or whatever, but I took three years of French... was just wondering what you meant.

What CK doesn't seem to understand here is that probably about 90%+ of SSBB players don't go by tiers lists. Most people who play SSBB are not even good. Online Basic Brawl / 2v2 is where most people play Brawl. Those characters are not used as much... everyone picks Lucas over Ness and G&W is only used by people who are decent (usually)... so that's not even a majority of the SSBB players.

No, I completely understand this. I've been talking about the competitive scene the entire time, you know, not wi-fi. :p On wi-fi usage rates are incredibly simple.

However, I don't understand what you mean by "go by tier lists". I assume you mean base their character choices off them? Considering 89% of that 90% don't even know what a tier is, I'm not suprised. :p

I just mean that people usually end up choosing middle tier characters to play rather than high tier. The most used characters are almost always characters that are in middle tier (Ike, Wario, Pit, Lucas, etc.).

Eh...
@king:
Yeah I ment "est ce que" but our french teacher is from Lebinon. Her french is a bit... diffrent there. Est ce que to her basically means "what".

Back