Valentines Day

Neosquid

(owo)凸
Jan 25, 2009
Chireiden
Wii Online Code
6666-1020-6666-1020
So, what is everyone here doing for Valentines Day? Are you gonna spend it with your special someone? ....or are you gonna be depressed cause you're single? I take it a lot of you just don't care.

The only reason I felt up to making this thread in the first place is because I'm with a girl right now that I really, really like. This is by far the best relationship I've ever been in. To be honest, I never really cared that much about any of the previous ones. This whole thing with her is recent, it only started like 5 days ago, but already I can tell it's gonna last a very long time.

For Valentines Day, I made her a cool little picture on Photoshop that's 8.5 x 11 inches, so it can be printed well on US paper. I'll give it to her in a few hours, when the clock strikes 12:00 and it's officially Valentines Day.

(If you really, really wanna see the image, just PM me. It's a little weird, and I think it's a little lacking, but I still like it. Just to embarrassing to post on here. ^^; )

At the time of posting, in Eastern time, Valentines Day starts in about 1 hour and 17 minutes.

Back