Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

Wii&Ps3 said:
Please name a more powerful gaming console... I know you can get a more powerful computer, but the ps3 blows the 360 out of the water. The wii isnt even a comparison.

How does the wii have more features? Because of the curson on a screen? I have way better control with the ps3 remote than anyone has with their laggy wii remote. cod3 is much better on the ps3 than the wii. The wii ruins gameplay on many games including fps. I would rather have played zelda with a classic remote than the wii remote. The 360 has better online features, but thats it. The system is at about its max right now. The ps3 is about on par and its using 25% of its processing power. Yeah they are almost comparable ;)

The ps3 is like a bmw. Its more money but has more features. However the only difference is that no other console has as many features or capabilities.

You are so ignorant it's unbelievable, people are entitled to their opinions but my god, that's a joke of a statement. There is no lag with the remote whatsoever unless you've messed up your sensor bar, you will never find a better way to play First Person Shooters and if you don't like it, don't play it and sell your Wii. I'm sure you'd have never thought of the idea for a wireless remote and if you can't see that it's something special and more involving, you're stupid as well as ignorant.

And I've never played a PS3, they aren't released here, I'm definately considering buying one but at the moment, I'm happy with my Wii, with a lack of attempts to use the Wii's graphic engine properly with the present available games my only concern.

its absolutely pointless to say anything to him. he is borderline retarded i think. he wont understand until his junk stops working. it is amazing how EVERY SINGLE PS2 I EVER SAW PLAY DVDS stopped working, but his is a champ. he must have lottery like luck with sony i guess. maybe that is why he loves them so much and cant even admit they made huge mistakes. regardless, talking to him, or trying to reason with him, is like trying to reason with an intelligent toaster. youd probably have better luck with the toaster.

Wii&Ps3 said:
IM glad I annoy you. However I am not the one who starts threads making fun of the ps3 in the ps3 section. I dont start any threads making fun of the wii.

Alot of poeple have had problems with the wii. Im glad your only 5 friends havent had problems. Thats 5 out of 3 million? Big deal. Do you in fact know more people who have had problems with the ps3 than the wii? Wheres your proof? Im sure you will try and say from reading message boards. How many owners are actually on message boards? I actually see quite a few people have problems on message boards with the wii. About the same as the ps3. Another funny part is alot of problems are getting fixed with firmware updates on the ps3. Including the ps2 game problem :p

I got my wii before the ps3 and it had those problems before. Theres nothing else in my house thats bluetooth. Not my laptop and bluetooth on my phones are shut off. Nice try at a stupid point :lol:

are you? well im not the only one you annoy, i assure you this. and if i grew up and was an annoying a**hole like yourself, i wouldnt be glad about it. i start threads to show the problems, so that idiots like you, who think the ps3 isnt garbage will have something to look at. and no you dont start threads bashing the wii, you just bash it on everyone elses threads.
and for the last time, i dont need to prove that the ps3 is a piece dude. you need to prove otherwise. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. except you. i swear to god it is almost like you are getting paid to promote them. ive never seen anything or anyone so pathetic in my life. i can only imagine how useless you are in the real world. im still waiting on your computer to vaporize so that i wont have to read any more of your bad grammar and ignorance.
i really love the internet, i do, but sometimes it is just a pain in the ass, because all it does it open the doors for me to come across more ignorance such as you grace us with every time you touch the keyboard. go dig up some common sense somewhere please. and when you find it, please gorge on it like you would food in starvation.

ps-- sorry about the double post. didnt realize i did it.

Last edited:
PS3 update today fixed alot of issues. My PS3 works perfectly. Now how many of you Wii gamers have had your system not read the disc? And dont say none because every single Wii has this problem. Your game will be in the drive but the Wii wont see it. Wii has problems too. Bitches!

Lethal said:
PS3 update today fixed alot of issues. My PS3 works perfectly. Now how many of you Wii gamers have had your system not read the disc? And dont say none because every single Wii has this problem. Your game will be in the drive but the Wii wont see it. Wii has problems too. Bitches!

I've never had a disc read error on my Wii, and i've had it since the end of November.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Please name a more powerful gaming console... I know you can get a more powerful computer, but the ps3 blows the 360 out of the water. The wii isnt even a comparison.

How does the wii have more features? Because of the curson on a screen? I have way better control with the ps3 remote than anyone has with their laggy wii remote. cod3 is much better on the ps3 than the wii. The wii ruins gameplay on many games including fps. I would rather have played zelda with a classic remote than the wii remote. The 360 has better online features, but thats it. The system is at about its max right now. The ps3 is about on par and its using 25% of its processing power. Yeah they are almost comparable ;)

The ps3 is like a bmw. Its more money but has more features. However the only difference is that no other console has as many features or capabilities.

It's all about the games, dude. I have no idea if what you're saying about the PS3 vs 360 is true, but I do know there are plenty of good games on the 360 (including many launch titles), and the PS3 has a bunch of **** out now, and nothing terribly promising on the horizon.

Processing power? Graphics capabilities? Totally meaningless unless you can get good developers making games for you.

The PS3 has a **** software lineup, and Sony has wiped it's ass on the gaming industry.

For $600 you get a system with great potential, but it will be long gone before anyone ever takes advantage of it. And even if Sony decided to keep pumping money into it to keep it going, the developers aren't exactly eager to produce for it.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Theres no way for me to prove it. I played a crapload of dvd's on it. I didnt use my other dvd player because it didnt have an optical cable output on it. Thats why i used the ps2. It still runs perfect today.

I know better than that.

That is pure bullshit.

BlenderWizard said:
So, in order to "grow up," you have to waste money?:eek:ut:

Actually you save $400 on a standalone Blu-Ray player. Buying Wii games is a waste of money.

Basically buying a gaming system isnt a need, so everything you buy is really just a waste of money.

Lethal said:
mine hasnt ever done that either. i think this guy and "wii&ps3" should run off into the sunset and hold hands. i bet theyd be a cute couple. you guys should be together. and on top of that, theyre going to have to fix A LOT MORE THAN THAT before that console is up to par. for 600 bucks that console needs to be fixing my problems, not giving me more or any at all. would you buy a $600 blu ray player that had problems playing discs? id hope not....but since you bought that i wouldnt be shocked if you bought a blu ray player and used it as a paper weight.

Last edited:
dedpoet777 said:
mine hasnt ever done that either. i think this guy and "wii&ps3" should run off into the sunset and hold hands. i bet theyd be a cute couple. you guys should be together. and on top of that, theyre going to have to fix A LOT MORE THAN THAT before that console is up to par. for 600 bucks that console needs to be fixing my problems, not giving me more or any at all. would you buy a $600 blu ray player that had problems playing discs? id hope not....but since you bought that i wouldnt be shocked if you bought a blu ray player and used it as a paper weight.

Your dumbest person Ive seen on these forums yet. What kind of queer talks about holding hands with guys in sunsets? Seriously your like some punk kid that likes dudes or somethin. Now go cry in your bed because you cant afford a measely $600 for the PS3. That is chump change! My videocard costs more than that. And I never said the Blu-Ray discs werent being read dumbass. I said the Wii doesnt always read the disc. Learn to read and comprehend you wasteless piece of crap.

dedpoet777 said:

you're a f ucken fagget dude

Back