What are you scared of?

lol What have they done to you besides scaryin' ya??XD Their songs?lol

I have a fear of horror songs and games at night.

@ Rp_BoNeZ: You have to believe in God, you don't have to fear. God will save you..:wink:

Sometimes, I fart a lot in public situations (at least I admit it), and I'm afraid that I'm going to poop myself every once in a while. Tonight was the worst-- at a party and a ton of small, hot farts. Just the kind that lead to diarrhea

Ahh, yes, the case of public diarrhea. An event I've encountered with much fury. I don't remember how many years ago it was, but BK just came out with their breakfast wrap. This was back when I'd atleast have a few dollars on me at all times, so I tried it.

And I regretted it. Turns out, that piece of **** was just waiting to give food poisoning to an unsuspecting customer, such as myself. Before the car was even out of the city (the closest place anything known as "civilization" was), I was more than ready to **** myself. So, since the nearest establishment guarenteed to have a stall being a mall, I was "sprinting" as best a man about to implode his boxers could into the mall and rushing into the men's room next to the entrance. I'm sure I turned quite a few looks my way, could of attracted attention from the cops if I had bad timing, surely.

But hey, one painful, vomit-diarrhea episode hour later, I felt like I wasn't going to be incapacitated, and returned to my faithful friend who decided to not drive off after the wait.

And yes, I sparked some unwanted interest in some passerby-ers in the restroom. It can be difficult for some people to mind their own when someone sounds like they're trying to cough up a chunk of tar the size of a watermelon, eh?

Thank god I'm such a shameless, next-to-impossible to embarass person, or I'd probably have reoccuring nightmares of this every once in a while, like those "in class wearing nothing but undergarments" dreams some people have as kids. :lol: All I was concerned about was how shitty I felt (literally and metaphorically). =P

Im really REALLY afraid of the jonas bros
*shudder* :lol:

I don't blame you... I have a similar phobia of the backstreet boys.

Castle crashers sig ftw.

I scared of WiiChat users....no joke.

I'm scared of my butt. Because, every once in a while i accidentally poop my pant's.
I have a problem with my butt that i was born with.
It makes my poop come out faster.NOTE: do NOT read this if you don't want to be grossed out.

One time my baby(not my wife) puked into the other end of the hose i was drinking outta!!
It went down my throat.

Back