What is the worst injury that has happen to you?

Generalsma

Banned
Jan 26, 2009
Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
Wii Online Code
4217-7433-9490-6011
Well the worst that has happen to me is when I was about 9 or 10 years old I went to my family reunion at a big park.The park had hills and a river for people who like the outdoors.So I walked up the hill and it was pretty steep.When I walked down nothing happen.So around my 4th time up the hill I was walking down and I tripped and that made me start running.I couldn't stop running and I was about half way down.When I saw the end of the hill I decided to jump.I blanked out and remember getting up and my family all shocked.I didn't even cried and had to go to the hospital and get stitches.I haven't gotten injured much though.What's your story?

When I was younger I was feeding ducks at the locks in Lindsay. There was a big railing where you could lean over and throw bread. Well me being so little, leaning wasn't a good call and I fell forward, landed on my back and was knocked out. I managed to avoid two random tall sharp poles but my mom picked me up which wasn't a good move. Luckily nothing serious happened though.

Just come cuts on my back and that's it. Fall was close to 8 feet though. She scared the $#*t out of my cousin who was there with us, she kept yelling for 911 etc. and he ended up going home later. He just sat on his couch apparently wide eyed and wouldn't say anything.

Other than that nothing too serious, broke my ankle once playing soccer.

In second grade, I was on the rope climb in gym. I got to the top, but my hands were burning so I accidentally let go. I fell right on my elbow with my arm all banged up and completely dislocated it (my arm was literally hanging there off the socket. I had to hold it with my arm to keep it in place.) Took like half a year to heal. Not a great story.

I was riding my ATV at an ATV/dirtbike park going off a dirt ramp. Well i was circling around to have another go when my dad pulls out in front of me on his ATV. I decided to jerk to the right as I'm going about 15-20 MPH which caused the ATV to roll. Now this isn't a small ATV. Its a Suzuki King Quad 750. Its a lot of vehicle. I try to jump away but my butt slams into the ground and then my head whiplashes onto the ground. My helmet cracks and my tailbone breaks. My foot gets caught somewhere on the quad and if it kept rolling my leg would have snapped to the right. I get a concussion and broken tailbone. To make matters worse we were a good 3 miles into the park so I had to ride on my ATV over bumps and crap back to our car when I have a broken tailbone. Wasn't too fun.

I was riding my ATV at an ATV/dirtbike park going off a dirt ramp. Well i was circling around to have another go when my dad pulls out in front of me on his ATV. I decided to jerk to the right as I'm going about 15-20 MPH which caused the ATV to roll. Now this isn't a small ATV. Its a Suzuki King Quad 750. Its a lot of vehicle. I try to jump away but my butt slams into the ground and then my head whiplashes onto the ground. My helmet cracks and my tailbone breaks. My foot gets caught somewhere on the quad and if it kept rolling my leg would have snapped to the right. I get a concussion and broken tailbone. To make matters worse we were a good 3 miles into the park so I had to ride on my ATV over bumps and crap back to our car when I have a broken tailbone. Wasn't too fun.

Well, you win.

I've had a concussion (a friend tackled me) and I've had my jaw broken (surgery). The last one is not much of an injury I suppose.

mind you that was a good 11 years ago. but from what i can remember i tripped over something... NFI what it was. considering i write right handed.. it was quite amusing trying to read my left handed writing :lol:

It was probably when I was about ten in gym, where I tried to do a flip and it just failed. Even then, I only bruised my back a lot. I've never broken anything.

On Wednesday my high school had a competition between the freshman,sophmore,junior,& senior cheerleaders.The freshman got this kid and threw him about 9-10 feet up high and he landed on part of his head and on his back and on the floor.I didn't see but people told me that he suffered a concusion.He had to go to the hospital.

Ummm lets see...
High school football, dislocated my shoulder 4 times in 1 season. That is honestly the most painful thing i have EVER experienced. My entire right side of my body just shut down, my right leg wouldnt walk or anything..lol.
Ive broken fingers but honestly dislocating my shoulder IMO was a lot worse.

It was probably when I was about ten in gym, where I tried to do a flip and it just failed. Even then, I only bruised my back a lot. I've never broken anything.
I've no broken anything, either. The only time I needed to go to the hospital, was when I had an asthma attack.

But... if asthma attacks don't count.... Then.... I don't know what my worst injusry was. Maybe.. nah...

I haven't gotten injured bad enough so that I couldn't stand up right after it or anything(cept calf cramps but that doesn't count).

Well my worst would probably either have to be when I fell backwards down a bunch of stairs when I was a little kid, or when my friend accidentally punted my face as hard as he could, or when I was going down a hill on my bike at like 40mph and hit a gravel path and flew off it.

None of them actually caused any serious injury to me though.

I haven't gotten injured bad enough so that I couldn't stand up right after it or anything(cept calf cramps but that doesn't count).

Well my worst would probably either have to be when I fell backwards down a bunch of stairs when I was a little kid, or when my friend accidentally punted my face as hard as he could, or when I was going down a hill on my bike at like 40mph and hit a gravel path and flew off it.

None of them actually caused any serious injury to me though.

Yeah!It sucks when you can't stop when going downhill.

Back