What's your pokemon team?

I'll beat him with my team. Hopefuly he'll learn.

Maybe I can help him make a Sandstorm team or something. I need ideas for that though

Last edited:
Really?

Im helpin him and we got so far

Heatran Shuca/Wide Lens/ Passho Modest

Magma Storm
Earth Power
Dragon Pulse/ Taunt
Explosion

Empoleon Leftovers Adamant

SD
Aqua Jet
Drill Peck
Avalanche

Swampert Leftovers Careful

Curse
EQ
Avalanche
Waterfall

Some sort of Tyranitar, Hippowdon, and one other (possibly Lucario)

only auto hail inducer is abomasnow correct? so thats an obvious... prolly that, s special form of Frosslass, maybe a Walrein or something that can be advantageous in hail? the rest is up to you.

Hippowdon Impish

Curse
Slackoff
EQ
Stone Edge

Good Hippo. Gravity removes the neccessity for Stone Edge to hit Salamence, Gyarados, all flying types, etc... So if you wanna change that for another move, feel free, though i cant think of much that would fit the spot better... can hippo learn seed bomb??? idk... If so, that would be a decent swap.
How about Crunch or Ice Fang?

I haven't played pokemon in a while so can't really remember natures and movesets.

Meganium
Alakazam
Lucario
Starmie
Electivire
Ninetails

I only kept Lucario because it hatched shiny :p. I only battle my friends so I just use my favorites. I know this team probably isn't that great for competitive battling.

I haven't played pokemon in a while so can't really remember natures and movesets.

Meganium
Alakazam
Lucario
Starmie
Electivire
Ninetails

I only kept Lucario because it hatched shiny :p. I only battle my friends so I just use my favorites. I know this team probably isn't that great for competitive battling.

Well, on a non-competetive note, in friend to friend competition, this team is... meager i think at best... Cant really give a full analysis bc of no movesets or natures, but here it goes. x3 ground weakness right off the bat with electivire nintales an lucario... umm... Starmie is fantastic, but having Starmie and alakazam on the same team is somewhat moot, as they both accomplish the same job... As for an overall analysis, I cant say much.... but a well trained Mence, prolly of any variation, would tear through this team... possibly having trouble with Starmie, but thats about it.

Back