Status
Not open for further replies.

stumac1985

You lost the game!
Jan 1, 2008
West Mids, UK
Wii Online Code
6277-9684-7412-8057
How many posts per day are you averaging? I'm gonna set the bar high for the biggest poster at 17.8 before this post lol

It doesn't matter how many posts per day people average, its not a competition on here. Plus many of the new members (not pointing any fingers, just saying) spam to get their post count up, most of its spam anyways. Thus I fear that people seeing this will increase the amount of spam to get their average a day up.

Also, at the end of the day you all need to remember.
Its not about the quantity of your posts..its the quality of the posts that counts. People need to strive on improving the content of their posts rather than worrying about how many they have.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
It doesn't matter how many posts per day people average, its not a competition on here. Plus many of the new members (not pointing any fingers, just saying) spam to get their post count up, most of its spam anyways. Thus I fear that people seeing this will increase the amount of spam to get their average a day up.

Its not about the quantity of your posts..its the quality of the posts that counts. People need to strive on improving the content of their posts rather than worrying about how many they have.
Very well stated.

CantGetAWii said:

Its not about the quantity of your posts..its the quality of the posts that counts. People need to strive on improving the content of their posts.

EXACTLY!!

Lmao you beat me to it! So instead, I'll give an example :lol:

I've been here since December of 06. Most people would have over 1000 posts by now. Look at mine. My post count is 700 something.

It doesn't matter what your post count is. What matters is what the quality of those posts may be. Personally, I think the only time I've ever made useless posts was in the Macho/Chauvenistic thread...Good times...Good times.

Yes miss...

Anyway, it wasnt meant as a competition, just a bit of general banter. Sorry if this offends you. I can understand that some people do just 'spam' and I dislike it as much as the next person in proper threads, but then there are threads especially for it. Sorry that my thread offends you

Well actually I'd say members for around your time would have about 2000, but that's me. I just post in a lot of different threads, sometimes I get carried away and end up having conversations in a thread, but usually I try to keep my posts on point.

stumac1985 said:
Yes miss...

Anyway, it wasnt meant as a competition, just a bit of general banter. Sorry if this offends you. I can understand that some people do just 'spam' and I dislike it as much as the next person in proper threads, but then there are threads especially for it. Sorry that my thread offends you

Are you implying that I am a woman?

:wtf:

@ ARav: When I started my reply it was aimed at CantgetaWii the rest of you jsut posted in the mean time as I am reading 3 different forums at once. The 'yes miss...' was a joke, meant to represent a child replying to a teacher when being told off...

stumac1985 said:
How many posts per day are you averaging? I'm gonna set the bar high for the biggest poster at 17.8 before this post lol

sorry it's been bugging me

so

I have to say it

sorry in advance

YOU'RE A NOOB

SantaClaws said:
sorry it's been bugging me

so

I have to say it

sorry in advance

YOU'RE A NOOB

its been bugging you? care to elaborate? which other of my posts have 'bugged' you?

love the username by the way :rolleyes:

stumac1985 said:
@ ARav: When I started my reply it was aimed at CantgetaWii the rest of you jsut posted in the mean time as I am reading 3 different forums at once. The 'yes miss...' was a joke, meant to represent a child replying to a teacher when being told off...

lmao I know. My first post was the serious one. The second was implied to lighten up this thread a lil bit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back