what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Hey chicka, I saw in your sig you asked someone to make you a sig, so I whipped one together for you real quick <3 You don't gotta use it if you don't like it, I just thought it'd give you something to put up.

theloosecannonsigim5.jpg

Edit: Here, I made a second one =P

22bulletasdfasdfot7.jpg

Last edited:
i have only one and i think it would be that when I'm telling someone something and they start to look off or turn like their not listening then don't respond back for a couple minutes.

The 1st one looks nice^^ How'd you get the lettering to curve? (plus what software did you use to make it?)

I hate it when someone gets on the Bus. Doesn't know what stop their going to AND when they figure the stop out with the Driver take another 30 seconds getting their money out to pay for it.....

Thats really specific but thats annoying. They should get on. State a landmark near where they're going [Or the road] and when you see the bus approaching get your money out then [If your not sure on price then NOTHING is more than £3 usually]

~Marisa~ said:
Hey chicka, I saw in your sig you asked someone to make you a sig, so I whipped one together for you real quick <3 You don't gotta use it if you don't like it, I just thought it'd give you something to put up.

theloosecannonsigim5.jpg

Edit: Here, I made a second one =P

22bulletasdfasdfot7.jpg

GASPS!!! here i am thinkin that im going to get shat on for being a cop and you having some sort of pet peeve with me and then w00t you make me a sig!!!

i <3 the second one can i use it??? and how the hell do i do it?!?!?!

OH OH IM SO EXCITED I THINK I HAVE TO PEE!!!! W00T!!!

use a image hosting site and then copy the IMG link and post it in your sig thingy

The_Loose_Cannon said:
GASPS!!! here i am thinkin that im going to get shat on for being a cop and you having some sort of pet peeve with me and then w00t you make me a sig!!!

i think its safe to say you CAN use them xD
you can run it through photobucket

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Rofl no problem, anything for my girl ;) Rofl you made me laugh so hard with the "IM SO EXCITED I THINK I HAVE TO PEE" LOLOLOL

That its been over a week and I still dont have my computer back
(unts they said id have it back Tuesday

if someone spat on me...on purpose...i would with out warning batter them to the floor, and humiliate them infront of all others around me. I think spitting on someone is one of the worst things you can do.

If its accidental, it doesnt really bother me, we all spit on others sometimes by accident, even if we dont notice :p

Last edited:
Back