what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
I hate it when people brag about themselves and are really concieted and think they are the best at everything and also when someone has the sniffles and they do a really loud, annoying SNIFF every ten seconds it REALLY pisses me off

I absolutely ****ing despise talk radio/news/music/lawn mowers/construction/birds chirping/loud people/weed wackers/leaf blowers in the morning.

I also can't stand when someone tries to tell someone else how to live their life, hypocrites, bigots, judgemental people, egotistical, racists and self-proclaimed people.

People who have something in common with me (religion, race, political standing) and then go and act like total douches and give us all a bad name also piss me off.

That's all I can think of for now

Oh and also, people who blind themselves to the truth of things and who can help others and chose not to out of greed

Leche159TKE said:
I hate when people walk slower than the obvious flow of traffic!
I also hate when people don't spell correctly!

Umm....I think that's about it.

Oh, and braggards. I hate those.

Omfg tell me about it!!!! I can't stand pet wetting slow ass drivers! Going the speed limit or like 5 mph under it I can deal with, but those people who hold up the entire line of traffic - Same goes for the opposite, people who speed and cut in front piss me off as well.

I also hate when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom and I hate dirty fingernails EWWWWWWWWW

Wiinoob said:
I hate it when people brag about themselves and are really concieted and think they are the best at everything and also when someone has the sniffles and they do a really loud, annoying SNIFF every ten seconds it REALLY pisses me off

I know what you mean about the sniffing, its like blow your damn nose please. It bothers me even more when I am taking a test, and trying to concentrate and all I can hear is them sniffing!

Another thing that bothers me is when I am driving on the highway and a elderly person is driving 40 in the 55 mph zone! I think some elderly people should retest their license.

Rabid_Toaster said:
i hate it when people can't admit they are wrong,
this urks me SO much. my friend can NEVER admit he broke something of mine. 2 things he broke that REALLY pissed me off was 1. we were at our other friends house and my friend decides he wants to fight (he likes to fight alot for some odd reason. also he is stupidly strong. 18 and benchs 230! but that kind of runs in his family) anyways he runs at me and tackles me hard. the tackle knocked my glasses of and they fell under me and broke when i fell. he then says "well you shouldnt have landed on them" ARRRGGG!!! that pissed me off SO badly especialy since i was the one driving and now i didnt have any glasses and i have VERY bad vision. and 2. the time he broke the recliner in my room. the left side of the seat was kinda weak on it and i told him to sit sofly down on it and on the right side as much as possible so it doesnt break and then i leave the room to get a drink. i come back and i see him just plop hard into the seat and i hear a loud CRACK! my recliner was dead. he then says it was already like that before he sat down in it! now i have no chair in my room to play my game and i have a bad lower back from an ATV accedent 1.5 years ago and cant sit on the ground. now i have to play in my living room (good thing: i get to play on a 56" HDTV) but only when my parents are at work or sleeping.

*low whistle*
that's pretty bad...

My personal pet peeve is when people try to help me when I clearly don't:
A.) Want it
or
B.) Don't need it.

"You know your failing right?? Do you need tutoring?? Do you need help?? You're going to fail without it."
Godsdammit, if I want your f*cking help then I would've asked for it!!!

damn

Anyway, I've managed to pass all of last semester's classes with above average grades 'cause I aced the final exams...except art:drool: that class was way, way, way, too boring.

bubba-ga-nush said:
My whole family is my pet peeve. They always interupt and never listen to me. It makes me FREAK out!:mad5:
THAT REMINDS ME! my pet peeve is when i start to talk to someone and then they start talking to someone else! ARG!! people do that to me ALL the time. it pisses me off more than anything else. when someone starts to talk to me, i listen. i dont look at them and listen for 3 seconds and then spark a conversation with someone else! my mom does that to me all the time so i did it to her once and she got pissed. i just looked at her and said "yea, sucks doesnt it? make you feel like your not important?" i know i have more but the 2 i posted are 2 of my biggest

Telemarkters who call from India or wherever, local ones I don't mind as much but the Indian ones who try and speak Australian annoy the crap out of me.
I was so pissed of one day (don't ask why) that I started yelling and swearing (note I don't swear at people much) at this guy who called up and just hung up. They piss me off so much they try so hard to sound like they're from Australia but it just ends up annoying me.

deity_link said:
Telemarkters who call from India or wherever, local ones I don't mind as much but the Indian ones who try and speak Australian annoy the crap out of me.
I was so pissed of one day (don't ask why) that I started yelling and swearing (note I don't swear at people much) at this guy who called up and just hung up. They piss me off so much they try so hard to sound like they're from Australia but it just ends up annoying me.

Oh yes, my other major pet peeve. Telemarketers, junk mail, spam, market researchers... I hate them all. I never, ever buy stuff from these sources (if they have to annoy me to get my attention, they're not worth it) and junk mail goes straight in the bin without being opened.

Mitch2025 said:
THAT REMINDS ME! my pet peeve is when i start to talk to someone and then they start talking to someone else! ARG!! people do that to me ALL the time. it pisses me off more than anything else. when someone starts to talk to me, i listen. i dont look at them and listen for 3 seconds and then spark a conversation with someone else! my mom does that to me all the time so i did it to her once and she got pissed. i just looked at her and said "yea, sucks doesnt it? make you feel like your not important?" i know i have more but the 2 i posted are 2 of my biggest

aww :( my so-called friends do that to me.. its so rude :mad: and it makes me really mad because i feel like a ghost.. like they can hear me but they dont look at me when im talking.. they just talk to someone else! RAWR. :(

I hate a lotta things, but what I really hate is when people try and change your decision about something/take the piss, just 'cause THEY don't take it seriously. E.g my friend is gonna take up singing lessons, 'cause he loves soul music and has a dream to get into that game. I and some others were with him on the idea ('cause to be fair, it's his decision and has nothing to do with anyone else) and then some people are going up to him calling him a loser and stuff, which in my eyes is just people tryina get a cheap laugh, and just spoils his confidence. Stupid people..

another thing that annoys me is that (especially on the xbox) whenever there is a FPS, the say its a Halo clone, and if there's a game that you can explore they say its a GTA clone!!!it annoys me because they are alright games, but they aren't the be-all end-all of their genres!!!

Back