what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
i hate people, i watch them in class and they are so oblivious of what goes on around them, and people in my dance class who say zomfg your shirt is disgusting cos it has a skull on it, one of these days im gonna go nuts.

i hate it when people spray while talking! it has happened in class for a whole year and aghrrrrr!!:mad2: its like you can't say anything to them because they'll take it in a rude way (especially if its a teacher!)

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:

aww :( my so-called friends do that to me.. its so rude :mad: and it makes me really mad because i feel like a ghost.. like they can hear me but they dont look at me when im talking.. they just talk to someone else! RAWR. :(

That reminds me, I hate it when my sister wants me to read a book to her, then halfway through, I find her reading ANOTHER effin' book!

bubba-ga-nush said:
My whole family is my pet peeve. They always interupt and never listen to me. It makes me FREAK out!:mad5:

Omg, I totally second that! It drives me craaaaaaaaaazy.

Another one of my pet peeves is men who are significantly older than me and then hit on me, especially while I'm at work. Or guys who are "gangstas" and just assume that I'm a typical "Holla back atchya boi" type of girl and have the nerve to say obscene comments about my body right in public; it's so humiliating :mad2:

Hmmmmmmmm
I hate people that stare at me (do I look like someone famous or is it my troll likeness)
People that say cartoons are for kids (I have proof that this is wrong)
People that call anime Manga (Anime is animated Jap toons Manga is Jap comics also its a entertainment label)
People that play there shite music to loud
People that dont listen to reason (this has lead to meny people I know injuring them selfs)

i hate it when people in the hallway walk really slow or stop completely when i have 2 get 2 the other side of the school in about 2 min.

i hate it when people say "suck it up" in a very inapropriate situation. this is, 4 example : "so your gf just cheated on u. suck it up u little pussy"

i hate it when people will debate something so long that finally u just get 2 annoyed 2 carry on the conversation

i hate it when people say "gay" instead of stupid. ITS OFFENSIVE TO HOMOSEXUALS, NOT TO MENTION ITS REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!!!

i hate it when people ***** about their life in general. now if u ***** about certain aspects of life, fine, but dont complain about your life if u havent been through something truly horrible. ex.: starvation

i hate it when people ***** constantely. every once in a while, ok, but not every day!!!

i hate it when people refer 2 all martial arts as "karate", or much worse "ninja moves". sure that may be one of the most popular martial arts, but its not the only martial art

i hate it when people are so ignorant that they automatically assume that the only 2 countries in asia are japan and china.

and finally, i hate it when people are overly religious. if your religious, fine, but dont be SO religious that it annoys people

glad i got that off my chest

you seem very annoyed by it all, although they are very true points^^:idea:

Last edited:
i hate it when my friends arent fair. Like mow ive been watching eps of naruto so i tell my freinds its a kool show and he say'd he's never heard of it and its just a dbz clone. Then the next day he says he watched it and its crap. I ask him how long he watched it for and he said 20 seconds!!!!!!

i Officially Hate When People Dont Use The Search Funtion Here!!!!!!!

I hate people that think only there opinons matter
MINE IS THE ONLY ONE THATS IMPORTANT

Darkprinny said:
I hate people that think only there opinons matter
MINE IS THE ONLY ONE THATS IMPORTANT

but why does that matter that your opinions matter more than mine matters? :D

i cant stand that either.....thats why you should take into consideration the immortal words of "linus" in the made for TV episode "its the great pumpkin charlie brown"

there are 3 things to never discuss with people: Religion, Politics, and the great pumpkin

:D

And we dont make eye contact with the Allbatross
nor do we feed it
stroke it

Back