Where To Go With Next Zelda?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
By next Zelda, I mean the one that may or may not come out after the one being made for Wii.

I'm just interested to see how others feel about this, any ideas you guys have for the series etc. Little is known about the new Wii game, but many people (myself included) can't wait for it.

I think after that one comes out, Nintendo should give the main Zelda team a rest. Let them work on other content. Maybe have Retro Studios make a game from their viewpoint, take it in a complete new direction?

We're seeing that sort of thing with Metroid Other M after Retro finished the Prime Trilogy, Team Ninja is working on this one. So this sort of thing can happen more often than not it seems and I think that would suit Zelda down the road as well.

Discuss?!

From what I have read in some previews on upcoming zelda games. The next one I believe is in chapters and if you can't beat a level, you can skip it. I consider that a let down myself. But I will definatly get the next one.

Most of the info on this new "Zelda Wii" can be found in the youtube series "ZeldaWii News" by Earthbounding. I think it is coming out this year or the next year.Miyamoto said that Twilight Princess is the last Zelda game of its kind. Could this mean we can say goodbye to dungeons and free access around the world? Also, Zelda and Ganandorf pictures were not sketched, meaning they probably wont be in the game.

I'll be disappointed if its in chapters, I like the free world roaming around!! I mean thats like the core to every single Zelda game! EVER. To be honest I've been hearing a lot about it being a sequel to MM! I think that'd be great to bring back the original Hero of Time, I always wondered what happened to him after MM, it was great that MM was a sequel from Oot.

I would prefer if it didnt take place in Hyrule, I want a new place to explore and I want things to be more complex, almost everyone who played past Zelda titles knew exactly what to expect and to do in TP. I would also like too see a more 'mature' link, possibly in his late twenty's. Hopefully a new character design to match. (Don't get me wrong, I loved TP!)

Yes a more mature link but not too mature. Also in twilight princess he looked kind of girlish. He needs to look more masculine in the next one.

if zelda is not there, then it wouln´t be the legend of ZELDA

It could still be the legend of Zelda as long as it talks about the triforce and whom the powers of the triforce were given to ( link, Zelda, and Gannon) they don't need to be in the game though, just as long as it's mentioned

Yes a more mature link but not too mature. Also in twilight princess he looked kind of girlish. He needs to look more masculine in the next one.
I cant wait for a new zelda but should'nt be called the legend of link just sayin couse you dont play as the princess lmao!

Remember how they surprised everyone last E3 with the "Team Ninja" logo before the Metroid trailer??

What would ya'll do if the new Zelda had the "PHILIPS" logo in the trailer?? In BIG flashy letters!!

EDIT: Sorry I meant PHILIPS!!

Last edited:
if they took out zelda i will be upset

What if they took out Link. hehe Zelda would be upset, i can hear the princess now "Oh without my hero i'll be b**chslapped 24/7 woo is for a dumb princess like me"

Back