Which character are you best with?

Sonic is my best, and now that I've mastered him... the only other characters I'm comfortable with is Mario, Falco, and Meta-Knight. I'm trying to master Pokemon Trainer now.

Your Ike is scary, Birdmaster. :lol: Just like another one of my friends.. that guy is damn pro. Tournament winning worthy.

Aaaaanyways.. I'm best with the omnipotent Meta Knight.. Even if I don't work as hard as with Wolf. When I'm "in the zone" when brawling, my Wolf is much scarier though, unfortunatly that's rare..

..I feel like I posted in this thread pre-apocolypse.

A tough question... I used to think Ike was my best until I started playing people from this forum. :lol: He's still high on my list though. But for the best... I'd have to say right now I'm best with Snake. I (kinda) recently learned how to do Snakedashing (fun and effective if not spammed) and just started using him a lot.

CK's Wolf is extremely scary. :yikes: Great Alex's is too. Wolf is just a scary character I guess. :lol:

Wolf is a very beastly character Real-o, and since he has very close priority compared to Meta Knight, but even MORE power(especially with tippers)Wolf is insanely scary when used right. The thing is, "when used right" only. His recovery is terribly bad and stiff, he has cool down on his prioritized moves, and since he falls at a generally fast rate he can be predictable when recovering/landing. Basically, you need to REALLY practice Wolf to use himself without suiciding half of your total deaths and actually do some damage. I take pride in maining one of the hardest characters in the game.

Snakedashing is fun. :p I can do it too with my special button configuration with R as A(although A is also still A). I prefer Wolf's DACAS more though, it's crazy how much KO power it has when you hit with only the final kick, side KOs are imminent when using it right. It's also a great approach/combo monster of a move. Sadly I've yet to use it 100% of the time.. In my most recent matches I used it about 80% though, I'm getting better! :) I can't unlock this move's full potential yet, though. I deeply wish my Wolf was better than my Meta.. [/sob]

My best, of course is my Ganondorf. Second, and i hate that it seems to repeat the previous posts, is Wolf. Third is Pkmn Trainer. But, as my Wii still is not back, I cannot Brawl.

Ahh, Ganondorf? A friend of mine plays excellently as him, his username's Birdmaster. He's hard to main.. I used to sub him in the early days of Brawl. It's funny how hard people sucked back on Basic Brawl in the early days. :lol:

Not sure how you're repeating previous posts.. I'm the only one here who posted about maining Wolf. :lol: Anyways.. Pokemon Trainer eh? The same Ganon player I mentioned early has a scary Charizard. Which poke do you specialize in, if any?

Well, my Squirtle is the most fun. I swear, you will not find a more annoying pain in the ass than my Squirtle. lol.

The Ivy is really good too though, mainly i use him against physical based opponents, eg: Marth, Ike, Bowser, etc.

My Charizard's pretty good, but i don't use him much unless i need a quick kill. I'd say i like playing my Squirtle best.

In response to the Wolf thing, i just said that because the three posts above mine were Wolf. And Wolf is scary....even in some n00b hands...im sure yours has to be a beast CK. Id like to play him vs my Ganon when my Wii gets back to me.

i kick ass with fox, but dont play anymore so whatever

Then you don't kick ass anymore. :p :lol:

Wolf vs. Ganon would probably be a bad match up on your part, you know. :lol: Wolf may not have many advantages over disadvantages, but Ganon's slow speed and Wolf's priority+range certainly won't give you a natural edge, just to say. I'd be happy to oblige any matches once you reobtain your Wii, ofcourse.

Most people say Squirtle is the worst of Pkmn Trainer's pokes. He can really be a pain in the ass with a WOP here and there, ofcourse. I think he has the most powerful D-throw too, just to throw that out.. I've been KO'd multiple times by it. o.o; I only know one good Squirtle player, though.

awesome. I say Squirtles the best, then again it depends on how you play the character as to whether its good or not. I think it would be an interesting matchup...Ive played a few people on here using Marth or Fox, ya know, speedy hard hitters. Gottem creamed 5 lives up. anyways, till our match, we wont know

I haven't played Brawl in such a long time.

But my best character in all 3 games was the one, the only, Luigi.

Fear his kick.

Back