Which character are you best with?

When I fix my Wii and pummel you in Mario dittos, you'll eat those words my friend. ;)

Bite my shiny, blue overalls.=P Don't forget what happen to you when you used Sheik on Halberd. Oh, the memories. Hahaha!

Hey, I don't blame, ya. It was probably to intense even for Chuck Norris to see.=P

I barely ever play Brawl any more, sadly. I play it with one or two of my friends when we hang out once in a while, but thats about it.

STILL MAIN JIGGLY :p

Meh, I main whoever I feel like maining. I ignore tiers. And its not impossible to get good as a bottom tier character, I just dont get good because I dont play that much.

Tiers are for queers.

And its not impossible to get good as a bottom tier character, I just dont get good because I dont play that much.[/COLOR]

Through all these years I've known ya, I never said it wasn't possible. :p

But stepping up your game by at least not playing a bottom tier might help. Jiggles 'n Hyrule are just that bad that you'd have to do more than just play a lot to win consistently. :lol:

Well i am just going to say...
low tiers can be good too
i don't know if this means that i am bad as a rock but i main Ganon, the king of Hyrule :p (well it constinly changes, but right now Ganon is my main)

Ya, mentioned it somewhere in this thread. T'was way back in the very beginning of Brawl when everyone was still a n00b. Took a liking to Ganon's new feel (a ****ing ironic twist since I hated Link's new feel, my main since 64...), and I played 'em a lot.

I main Samus, but as of now, im getting better with link and peach. :) Still, my best character is samus (meaning both varia suit samus and zero suit samus)

Back