Which character are you best with?

LOOOOOOOOL this thread still exists! Oh, the memories...

honestly, i doubt you can even beat level 9 on ssbb, so first off, grow a pair, secondly you've never fought me in it before and lastly, go die

Can't say I can defend Sking's trollin' (for shame, Sking... ), but I can assure you, he can beat a team of lv. 9s without team attack on. Or something around the sort... Point being, we don't know each other, but I'm an ancient Brawl "pro" from the golden age of Wiichat and it's Brawl forum. So, irrelevant as I am now, my word meant something back then. And this sunovabitch, can Brawl any scrub under the table and then some.

REGARDLESS OF ALL THIS NONSENSE, and the fact my Wii broke, my Falco was rockin' on prior to said console failure, and my Meta has finally fallen from it's broken grace as my best character.

Which is a bad thing, since I'm a fraction as good as I was before...

ike snake lucario mario link wolf falco fox captain falcon and r.o.b.:papermario::mushroomlife:

oh and im walkin on sunshine, oh-oh~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say Ness. I have mained him ever since the début of the N64 version. I have to say that he been nerfed since those days but I will say Ness is way better in Brawl than Melee.

Hes not my best, but I recently discovered that Im pretty good with Bowser. Odd, since I normally main light characters.

Hes not my best, but I recently discovered that Im pretty good with Bowser. Odd, since I normally main light characters.
0_O Well, well, well, a worthy opponent, eh?

Yeah, old members that know me, I'm good with Bowser and Mario(extremely to the max). And now I'm starting to like to use C.F.

I chose Kirby. It's just that I like the funny little pink ball. I also used to play a lot with samus and mario. I like every character it depends on the moment. Don't forget Kirby kicks ass!!

Kirby, Kirby!! :redface:
(Sorry to ask this here, but is the WiiUchat site dead or just for a little while?)

Last edited:
Back