Which character are you best with?

you were terrible to begin with :devil:
How would you know?....You never fought me...Ever! and of course I was, that's when the game first came out...But after 30 minutes, I was good...

no one...no one ever gets good in brawl after 30mins lmao. obviously your definition of "good in brawl" is the level of a person who just started playing brawl.

I thought you left ol' buddy to AiB. :lol:

well i troll this place xD

SMASH KING, you've obviously never fought me in brawl, and stop being so rude, geez

Your bad though. and suck deez nuts.

Sheik is the BEST!

No he isnt. Meta Knight da bess.

Link (although most people underestimate him), lucario, and Zelda. All of these characters are pretty uncommon, which is how I like it.

How would you know?....You never fought me...Ever! and of course I was, that's when the game first came out...But after 30 minutes, I was good...

no one...no one ever gets good in brawl after 30mins lmao. obviously your definition of "good in brawl" is the level of a person who just started playing brawl.

well i troll this place xD

SMASH KING, you've obviously never fought me in brawl, and stop being so rude, geez

Your bad though. and suck deez nuts.

Sheik is the BEST!

No he isnt. Meta Knight da bess.

honestly, i doubt you can even beat level 9 on ssbb, so first off, grow a pair, secondly you've never fought me in it before and lastly, go die

Back