Why MetaKnight (MK) is the most Broken Character in SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the character that is broken but the player.

LMAO!

-___-....who your friends that seem good with mk?

Best metas are m2k, anti, holy,..

Putting "m2k" and that one broken character in the same sentence makes me want to kill myself in absolute terror and fear. 4 stock no damage, anyone?

If only Dorkfish was around to throw his cynic attitude at the Brawl n00bs, torching them with comments about how m2k moves onto Brawl because he's a scrub and the like... Ahh, the good ol' days of '08. Back when playing Brawl actually meant something.

Last edited:
I agree meta is unbalanced, but it only takes superior wits to beat him. My best character is Ike, around 16th in potential, but i beat pro lvl metas easily because although my moves are slower, and i am slow, I wait for the meta to get into my range and out prioritize it. the mach tornado is too powerful in my opinion, but it's just a matter of avoiding it's range.

Meta has one inexcusable stat though, his range of grabs. That is unbelievable, but if you have a good enough reach, h won't get close enough, Anyways, i tend to use Ikes f-smash to dispatch them because of the 32% avg without sweetspotting, and the fact that it has hitboxes around 60 degrees above him and the long charge time makes it a good trap move.

meta's mobility is a pain, and he CAN fly, not glide, on certain stages, like temple, where there is room and few obstacles in the air. He just needs to undulate (is that spelled right?) through the air. i made a stage to showcase it, with four solid blocks in each corner of a large map, meaning that meta knights vertical potential isn't enough, so he needs to gain enough momentum with his up b to Fly UP.

He isn't broken, but he is too powerful. Wall of pain shouldn't happen with him either.

lawl not too powerful, just too powerful for his weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Necro post, AWAAAAAAAY!

He isn't broken, but he is too powerful. Wall of pain shouldn't happen with him either.

lawl not too powerful, just too powerful for his weight.

Even if he was lighter than Jiggles, I'd still say he's too powerful for his weight. ¬_¬

And, not to discredit you, but I doubt that any "pro" meta knights are going to be running into a charged F-smash. :lol: I certainly wouldn't.

Ah, and welcome to the forums, by the by. =) Nice to see a newbie to the forums who isn't a newbie at Brawl, it's clear to me you've some form of above average skill.

Necro post, AWAAAAAAAY!

Even if he was lighter than Jiggles, I'd still say he's too powerful for his weight. ¬_¬

And, not to discredit you, but I doubt that any "pro" meta knights are going to be running into a charged F-smash. :lol: I certainly wouldn't.

Ah, and welcome to the forums, by the by. =) Nice to see a newbie to the forums who isn't a newbie at Brawl, it's clear to me you've some form of above average skill.

I can agree on that one. Meta's are too good for their own good, thats why you have to fake playing bad so they get overconfident. Overconfidence is key to beating Meta's, pro or not. And Mach Tornado is not OP'ed. Each character has strengths, just need to figure out which ones out prioritize the other.

by the by

Im sorry but thats the gayest phrase in the english language, CK.... lol.... I rofl everytime you post that...

I can agree on that one. Meta's are too good for their own good, thats why you have to fake playing bad so they get overconfident. Overconfidence is key to beating Meta's, pro or not. And Mach Tornado is not OP'ed. Each character has strengths, just need to figure out which ones out prioritize the other.

Mach Tornado is overpowered, ya fool. It's literally his best attack. It has some of the highest priority in the game, beats out most projectiles and almost every physical approach, it can do 18%, and upwards from there if ya sweet spot it, it's a cheap off-the-top KO if you know how to do it (all Meta pros do, trust me), etc. etc. Yes, it has it's weaknesses, but some match-ups can be won simply by abusing the whorenado.

I thought you of all people who know all that, bro. :lol:

Im sorry but thats the gayest phrase in the english language, CK.... lol.... I rofl everytime you post that...

I will destroy you. -__-

Hey all, I'm back...temporarily! And I just wanted to rub in all of your faces how RIGHT I was all along. Meta Knight as we all know by now is officially banned in Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournaments worldwide! After 5 years of utter stupid and many people losing tournament money to less-skilled Meta Knights, they finally decided to own up and admit to their terrible mistake. Now we just have to get rid of Snake and Falco and we have a fairly balanced game! Don't worry, I won't "blog" about those two..at least the main distraction is gone for good.

Have a great day and days to come if you live to see this!

idonotaproveofthisactionmr-etc.jpg
I do not approve of this action, mr. turk.

As much as I wished Captain Falcon ran over Olimar instead of all those Pikmin, ... no lol. If he had fantastic recovery, he certainly would be in A tier though, maybe even stealing Snake's "best non-broken character of the game" title.

I'm curious why ya think he's so broken, though. My guess is because of how spammable the little ****'s smashes are?

ive played high lvl snakes and metas and all i know is if you mess with their aproach early on then they generally don't know how to react.

fujhovfguibserogtveubisbioueu

Why revive this thread when Meta has been proven as broken years ago? ._.

If Olimar had fantastic recovery, he certainly would be in A tier though, maybe even stealing Snake's "best non-broken character of the game" title.

Little did I know... ... ... ;______;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back