Wiichat Bug Report and Solutions

in the User CP, set notifications to daily and save the settings.
after a few minutes pass, go back to the CP and change it back to Instant Notifications and save the settings.

later today, let us know if you see more of an instant notification. :)

hope this works!

added:
I haven't gotten any notification emails regarding subscribed threads.
Am I the only one this is happening to?

I don't seem to be getting emails about people replying in forums.

I've got email subcription bit on, but it doesn't seem to help. This has only been a problem since the reboot thingy.

The only way I know if someone has replied in a thread is by going to my User CP and checking manually, but that takes a fair amount of time.

Just wondering if it'll be fixed soon?

I'm having the opposite issue, I never used to get emailed when people replied to threads, now I do all the time, I've had to unsubscribe from those threads to stop the emails.

I'm not getting them at all! I did what idjut said when wiichat first came back online...But nothing!

I had to reregister yesterday for some reason. I know I didnt post on a daily basis, but I wouldn't see that a reason to be kicked off. :(

Thanks Rob,explains alot.

I was tripping, I'm like damn, did they kick me off cause I wasn't a postaholic. haha

"You did not enter the correct format for the Wii Online Code field. Please read the field description for the expected format."

Get that when I try to submit my Orlando,Fl in "where do you live" on my profile

"You did not enter the correct format for the Wii Online Code field. Please read the field description for the expected format."

Get that when I try to submit my Orlando,Fl in "where do you live" on my profile
see the workaround posted in this thread's original post... something to do with 0000-0000-0000-0000

thank you. here, have some rep.

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

in the User CP, set notifications to daily and save the settings.
after a few minutes pass, go back to the CP and change it back to Instant Notifications and save the settings.

later today, let us know if you see more of an instant notification. :)

hope this works!

Yeah, that didn't work either.

Back