Wiichat Bug Report and Solutions

i believe those button never existed in the standard editor
anyone agree?

I've only been active here for 2 months or so but I definitely remember those buttons being there before and remember times that I used the spoiler button.

Not really a bug but just a typo that can easily be fixed: The Lounge description has said "for your none Wii needs", instead of "non Wii needs" for as long as I can remember.

Was the search social groups function ever fixed?
i think Social Group Search has a limitation.
Social Group Search works for searching Social Group Name and the Social Group Description, but not posts.

there's not enough Social Groups, yet, to determine the true bug of flipping through the groups (pg1, pg2, etc).

Nice to see stuff changing and being fixed. :) Anyways....

It looks like a lot of people's avatars were deleted since last night but that's not what I came to this thread to report.

When you go to User CP and then edit your avatar, all of the "pre-defined generic avatars" images are missing.

pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif
pinkmushroom.gif

gawd that would be so pimpin'

Nice to see stuff changing and being fixed. :) Anyways....

It looks like a lot of people's avatars were deleted since last night but that's not what I came to this thread to report.

When you go to User CP and then edit your avatar, all of the "pre-defined generic avatars" images are missing.

Thanks - fixed.

I made a pink one yearssss ago and had it in my sig.
And I'm more playa then these wannabes
so hit me up with it plz.

Blasphemy...Nucca, I got the Magic Stick xD
But i do remember you makin that pink one

Back