WiiChat Interviews: Good Or Bad Idea

Good or Bad idea?

• Good Idea!

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Bad Idea!

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Yay at the poll, 4 votes for good idea =]

Well if Prez thinks it could work then I don't think we got much of a problem lol

Umm

More then just one person brought us sections, but tyler was the one who started campeign.

But yeah, highly respected member's like tyler and wiired first

Umm I think kwon would go ego mad if he got questioned.

Great idea tho

I'm going to give this thread until Sunday/Monday evening before I make my final decision and request this thread to be closed..

Side Note: If this is to happen I will also be taking requests from various members for interviews. For example you could nominate people you want interviewed.

Also please note this is meant to be a way of getting to know various forum members better, not to boost ones ego etc. If a member was to brag about being interviewed I would then cancel his/her interview.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
I'm going to give this thread until Sunday/Monday evening before I make my final decision and request this thread to be closed..

Side Note: If this is to happen I will also be taking requests from various members for interviews. For example you could nominate people you want interviewed.

Also please note this is meant to be a way of getting to know various forum members better, not to boost ones ego etc. If a member was to brag about being interviewed I would then cancel his/her interview.
Well, you have my support in this. Let me know if you need anything done.

At the time I don't think anything needs to be done.

I believe if the votes end up to be 50/50 by Sunday/Monday evening I may either trash this idea or run a trial version and see what people think about it. If it leads to problems and or arguments between people then I could always get rid of the idea. However I doubt it'll come to that.

Once again thanks for the help and support. :)

Syntax said:
At the time I don't think anything needs to be done.

I believe if the votes end up to be 50/50 by Sunday/Monday evening I may either trash this idea or run a trial version and see what people think about it. If it leads to problems and or arguments between people then I could always get rid of the idea. However I doubt it'll come to that.

Once again thanks for the help and support. :)
I wouldn't care too much about the vote. If you like the idea, then you do it.
Problems and arguments are already something we're combating here, so adding more probably won't even be noticeable.

Either way I'd like to hear other members opinions on this. :)

The only one I really wanna hear is i0n .

He awesome. Before I left for 4 months, the only gfx designers were BubbaGump, WiiRed, and Jenova. :/

So they are all really cool.

May be a bit hard to get in contact with some of those people but I'll try if this idea goes through..

Also if anyone has a question regarding how the interviews would be done etc please feel free to ask. :)

I think the following should be interviewed:

Wiired
paintba||er
Syntax :)P)
Tails McCloud~
Gymdawg
Prinny
i0n
Mr_Stoukaph
Prez
Mitch2025
WWL2P
Most likely others i'm forgetting.

And finally, me. I would be honored to have an interview done on myself.

xIcaruSx said:
No, not really. I would enjoy being interviewed; but it would be an excuse to be overly sarcastic and not one to inflate my "eDick"...
So no, not ironic.

Syntax said:
Members I would try interviewing first:

- DarkPrinny
- i0n (if possible)
- Prez
- TheLooseCannon
- Mitch2025
- Mr. Stoukaph
- Trulen
- any other moderator..

Then...

ssbb_lover and or wiired - brought us the Design Lounge
Surfinrach90 - brought us the entertainment section.
Brawny - Various forum tutorials..

etc..

I interveiwd the real me mounths ago
Then I sent a interview sheet off to i0n AND NEVER GOT IT BACK

And I rarly see him on here anyway

Its like he dosnt give a rats arse anymore

Back