wtf!!!Wii 2???!!

its for the new one i said so earlier it would be cool but then they would need to have another stand as well

Last edited:
in touch with the wii said:
its for the new one i said so earlier

i know i'm not trying to said what your dads company should do so much as i'm saying what it could do. instead of waiting however long for nintendo to release another console they could develop the charging technology as a case mod for the current wii, wouldn't be to hard, basically some added plastic to the normal case with wiring inside for a charger, if you can mold plastic it wouldn't be hard at all.

kyle

Last edited:
true but nintendo doesn't want that and splashpower is working with them with a european battery company , you would to buy a moded battery for the wiimotes to work on the case which in total would cost about $50 for the case alone ,$20 per battery. would you really buy that for $70. plus it will be cheaper then when they release the wii 2 because the coils need for wireless charging are expensive since they are new

true but nintendo doesn't want that and splashpower is working with them with a european battery company , you would to buy a moded battery for the wiimotes to work on the case which in total would cost about $50 for the case alone ,$20 per battery. would you really buy that for $70. plus it will be cheaper then when they release the wii 2 because the coils need for wireless charging are expensive since they are new

for a regular case it costs about $40 by itself, thats just a solid color regular case, nothing special. why not pay $70 or so dollars for a case+integrated charger?

and why would you need to use the wireless technology if the charger is going to be integrated into the case itself? can't you just use the wii's power? it just seems like a waste of money to integrate it into the case and use wireless technology at the same time.
that seems odd to me.

this has become quite off topic from the OP. haha

Last edited:
i was talking about the wiimote battery and i thought the case was cheaper soz around $120 in total i think thats the problem. so really nintendo is gonna intergrate it into the wii2 like at the top or something and you place the wiimotes on top

i was talking about the wiimote battery and i thought the case was cheaper soz around $120 in total

ah okay gotcha. so about how much would that add to the price of the console? obviously i'm just looking for a ballpark guess, like if a "Wii 2" was released today with 2 different versions, lets say the base model is $250 how much would the model be with the wireless charger? $370?

kyle

That doesn't help Debunk these Wii2 Hopefulls... they always are working on the next Gen consoles... So we atleast know the 2010-2012 time line for the next gen is close.. as it normally is with the 5 year console lifes..

but a Wii enhanced or Wii updated before the next generation is out, there is nothing backing it at all...

Ive worked in prototype before, never lucky enough to be in the gaming industry usually automotive, or electronics... but i have seen some awsome new cars and electronics before anyone else, even got to play with newer t.v.'s and dvd players before they hit the shelfs...
i know your not supose to say too much, and deffinatley cant show us pics..lol but as they get this going more keep us updated..

i would even be happy to just hear a description of the next gen. or parts of it...

I have a Wii and I love it. I would be disappointed if they release another Wii in 2009. I think they should give it time to allow developers to add functionality to upcoming titles and give it more time to grow. 2010 should be the earliest for another Wii. Plus didn't Nintendo and Sega merge? Sega had graphics prowess for awhile plus the cool LCDs on Dreamcast controllers. Nintendo should utilize their alliance with Sega and continue to innovate peripherals and maybe put some emphasis on graphics. Otherwise I wouldn't mess with success.

It was in the works but in the end Sega just got smaller... They are still pretty big in Game design area and were some of the first to introduce online games...

They now make games for all consoles Which in the end was the best thing to happen... we couldn't loose them, and i doubt nintendo would have treated them as well as there own headliners...

ok lets be smart here more graphics and hd stuff thats fine but if nintendo is going down the road of wii 2 atleast allow wii owners to exchange our wiis for a wii 2 cuz you end up with 2 wiis and a waste of money.... but of course this is highly unlikly soo heres a better idea after ssbb is out nintendo should stop making mini games thats end up getting 4.5-7 and consentrate on one big game. who else agrees i mean like wii owners will be consentrating on ssbb to give time for nintendo to make one great game(hopefully a first-an shooter like halo).

ssbb4life said:
ok lets be smart here more graphics and hd stuff thats fine but if nintendo is going down the road of wii 2 atleast allow wii owners to exchange our wiis for a wii 2 cuz you end up with 2 wiis and a waste of money.... but of course this is highly unlikly soo heres a better idea after ssbb is out nintendo should stop making mini games thats end up getting 4.5-7 and consentrate on one big game. who else agrees i mean like wii owners will be consentrating on ssbb to give time for nintendo to make one great game(hopefully a first-an shooter like halo).

that would be nice if they did that however just because you(and i and most of the other people on this forum) will be occupied with SSBB, that doesn't mean everyone will be, and also they already have plans for future games, i can't imagine them dropping everything to create "Halo Wii" :lol: as nice as it would be. The products we seem to be getting from nintendo are up to or above par, it's 3rd party support that needs to get better(as has been said many many times). Especially for a FPS, if a great one comes out for Wii at all, my money is on it being from a 3rd part developer and not from nintendo.

just my $.02

darksniper said:
This video is disturbing... there almost bashing the wii

Ha thats just Croal and his constant "the hardcore are board idea". I've also heard that 3rd parties only get about 40% sells on the nintendo platform. I don't know about this. I mean it's like people are saying that nintendo is so good that they can not compete with them, which wows me.

Basically If you are a person clinging to I'm a grow man then yes the Wii is going to give you image problems and thus you aren't that hardcore after all. So far 10% of my friend hate the Wii while every one else is loving the VC and current games that are available.

Simply put the hardcore(of a certain type) have abandon the nintendo. Yet more old school hardcore players are returning to the platform. Coarl also brings up another great point which is it is interface that has been a big part of crazy popular tech products in this last year, not specs.

Another point is if you can make the PS2 such a great game why can't you do that with the Wii? The fact is you can... We have about a year before the "super code hits". I call it super code because it is stream lined code available for the developers like middle ware libraries that made the PS2 look way better than it did.

Another thing is the Wii would be prefect for horror, drama, and even some more action games since more grown ups have one. I mean come on the Wii is just waiting on it's version of mist to happen.

Back