#1 problem with Wii

No online is the only problem, I love my wii but I only use it for the internet on my tv now.

Not having a DVD player and more importanly, not having good online capabilitys, i hate that, on blazing angels i want to be able to meet people in the air but i cant and im bored

merton81 said:
Not having a DVD player and more importanly, not having good online capabilitys, i hate that, on blazing angels i want to be able to meet people in the air but i cant and im bored
I can't understand why people would want to play DVDs on their game consoles, it just wears them out quicker and you can buy a DVD player for about half the price of a single game! :crazy:

raisinghelen said:
I can't understand why people would want to play DVDs on their game consoles, it just wears them out quicker and you can buy a DVD player for about half the price of a single game! :crazy:

I totally agree I buy my systems to play games only, because I don't want to wear out the laser and shorten the systems lifespan. It's one of the main reasons why blu-ray being in the ps3 is not a big motivator for me.

surfinrach90 said:
Dudes what's wrong you all and the whole 'there's no good games...'

- The Godfather

- Blazing Angels

- Heatseeker

- SSX Blur

- Excite Truck

- Sonic

- TMNT

The list goes on..

dude all those games you listed suck but mostly The last one but i hear the god father is ok.

peace out

goota say the wifi adapter. the distance is crap and my firefall thinks that it is a virus and even if i hit allow on it, it still won't work so i have to keep firewall off when i go online.

Wii friend codes suck they make it seem like anyone can just walk onto your console and talk to you but noooo its not that easy but it should be....to an extent.

markmanuel18 said:
Wii hate friend codes and wii don't want pokemon Revolution.

nah i dig pokemon battle rev..but for FC they gotta GO.

and the biggest problem with the wii is its online abbilyty sure games will come out for online soon but think about it how many do you think nintendo will let their publishers release that are online.....

elmo_999 said:
goota say the wifi adapter. the distance is crap and my firefall thinks that it is a virus and even if i hit allow on it, it still won't work so i have to keep firewall off when i go online.
Get a WiFi router (like LinkSys), it's plug-in and go, don't waste time with the Nintendo WiFi adapter.

the #1 problem for me is that well i guess there are no online but who cares i could wait and i dont give a **** about the graphics either as long it is fun i dont care

Back