#1 thing you want in the world

hhaha, I suspect a certain someone will find my post and start lecturing me on how pistols are better than revolvers in everyway....slap a scope on that thing and you got something as accurate as...do I dare say it?......an xp-100 *gasp*

World peace! .. No, wait, a million dollars! Or maybe -Insert other generic want here- ! ...I haven't thought about it, really.

I'd say to live in my own little world where my favourite music is always playing and everyone has the type of personality I'm compatible with. Everything would be retro/vintage. And you'd get to pick who/what you got reincarnated into. Hm. Yes. I like it, I like it.

Let's go with that, then.

...knowledge, experience & natural ability...

With these things you can earn a million $'s or own a Nissan Skyline or play in the grand slam if you want. You could be who you want and pretend to be anything you want. It would give you the keys to the house you wanted or become a world leader and change the way wars are waged or not. You can become a scientist and research diseases such as cancer or just talk your way into the best sex with the girl in the signature which you dream about. You could setup WIiChat II and control it for ever...etc etc. If I've missed anything out then you could achieve that too of course!!

...up to press I am working on the knowledge and resultant experience...cheezus the natural ability I am still searching for....one day dammit, one day!!! :yesnod:

I would want to live in Hyrule (OOT) and be Link. That would be the best!

I want some good old fashioned interesting threads.. (no offence to this thread)

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I want some good old fashioned interesting threads.. (no offence to this thread)

:yesnod: Well that one's fairly easy to achieve Brandon, you could start one with a tap of the keys...

MaxPing said:
As i have the house and car mentioned above i will go for something bigger , get our boys/girls out of Iraq before any more are needlessly killed.

You know some people actually WANT their kids to be over there, they say it makes them proud, well they won't be so proud when they never come home will they :sick:

I want to be my age (from next week onwards :D) foreeever.

bwahahahaha....I'm against Iraq at this point as well..but history has proven time and time again, pulling out is not the solution.....just ask ericlewis

Back