100 percent

WII60

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
did anyone complete the game 100 percent?

i've just been on it looking for all the poe souls, golden bugs and heart pieces in order to complete it fully!

its hard :mad5:

Nope.. Personally, I would find that an 'effort' and remove some of the 'enjoyment factor' from the game.

But well done to anyone who has.

I was no-where near 100% when I finished. I enjoyed and finished the game at my own leisure and I am more than happy about that. If anyone has completed it 100%, then I salute them.

I Got All bugs And Only Five Pieces Of Heart Left... So... Nineteen Hearts And The Giant Wallet...

Can't Remember How many Poes I Had, Though... :wtf:

biggest bomb bag, biggest quiver, biggest wallet, about 20 some bugs, and only 3 heart peices that i dont have. but i didnt make it an effort either, just spent more time exploring along the way than most people.

Stranger said:
biggest bomb bag, biggest quiver, biggest wallet, about 20 some bugs, and only 3 heart peices that i dont have. but i didnt make it an effort either, just spent more time exploring along the way than most people.

Dang Man... Got Enough Time On Your Hands?:shocked:

i have 30 poe souls, 18 golden bugs, 100 quiver, 2nd biggest wallet and i have 3 heart containers until i'm full.

EDIT: i'm just getting all the golden bugs at the moment! i will complete this game 100 per cent! i will have my name go down in history! lol

Last edited:
:)

i almost completed the game i have all upgrades with bomb bags and Quiver, all bottles :). All i need is a little more poe souls and heart pieces, and four more golden bugs!!!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Got All bugs And Only Five Pieces Of Heart Left... So... Nineteen Hearts And The Giant Wallet...

Can't Remember How many Poes I Had, Though... :wtf:

Stop Capitalizing Every Word In The Freakin' Sentence, It's Incorrect And Looks Ridiculous.

Eh.

I'll probably attempt to complete it 100% in like two or three years.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Stop Capitalizing Every Word In The Freakin' Sentence, It's Incorrect And Looks Ridiculous.

Eh.

I'll probably attempt to complete it 100% in like two or three years.

Man what's your problem? You think your an English professor or something of the like? lay off, just because someone makes a simple mistake or tries to make their writing look special, does not mean they are stupid. What makes you stupid is making yourself feel better then everyone because of said simple mistakes. So
Actually Make The World A Better Place And Start Complaining About The Things That Matter...

he hey, just been on a golden bug seach and found quite a few more! also i came accross the cave of ordeals, i completed the game without even knowing of this!

So what about getting hot spring water for the goron guy just outside of castle town... anyone done that? I've got the barrel of water, but it's damn hard to get across hyrule feild without it going cold or being attacked by friggin birds or those lame ass (yet extremely effective) spinning plants.
Any tips? Hints?

i didnt do it 100% but now i gotta start again! so, im a bit cheesed off about that

Back