100 percent

where is the cave of ordeals? How do you get a fairy in a bottle? I still have tons of stuff to do I guess. Just finished it at 80 hours but definatley not 100%

dont know how you lot do it, ive been playing now for 62 hours and just down snow mountain peak to get the mirror shard, i must be slow, how long did it take you lot to complete the game

Icaruss said:
ive beaten it 100%

all 60 poes
all 24 bugs(so got the ruppe bags)
completed cave of ordeals
got all the heart peaces so a totale of 20 hearts
got the 3 bombs bags and the bigger one to hold more
got the 100 arrow quiver
caught types of fish
got all the the bottles
all 7 hidden skills

i also do other stuff like make sure i get every chest in every dungeon and so on

also beat the game without dieing once...i allways had a fairy in a bottle just in case the whole game..never used it

am i missing anything?

i got 100% =D

zelda is my favorate game of all time

Did you complete the cave of ordeals twice? If not then you don't have 100%

yes i did it twice, also left out that i got the magic armor

frude007 said:
i make a movie and its now uploaded to youtube,
if it is done then i add it on this topic
(i have film it with a thelephone so it is not verry good)

edit:here is the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kco0Dow7q8

can now look someone at this video from me?
i have try it too with he magic armor!
please help me
(the video start at zoras domain and going to snowpeak)
and i have talk to a zora only i dont know what i must do:(

Last edited:
Warp to Kaikoro Village and enter the graveyard to the east. Crawl through the hole at the end to find Prince Ralis. Show him the sketch that i think that girl gives u when u go to snowpeak for the first time; in exchange he’ll gift to you the Coral Earring – due to its shape, it will be added to your fishing line allowing you to catch Reekfish.

Now it's time to catch a reekfish. They can be found in the waterfall basin at the base of Zora's domain near near the “Mother-and-child rocks”(the two pillars sticking out of the water on the West side.) Drop the lure into the water, bob it up and down, and then pull back once a fish swims for the hook. While it flops around on the ground, sniff it while in Wolf form to learn the Reekfish Scent.

By using the reekfish scent Follow the scent back to Snowpeak and beyond. It will lead you up the otherwise impassable mountain. Don’t worry too much about the White Wolfos - just dodge their attacks and push forward. If you follow the smell exactly, you’ll wind up at a wall. Follow the right wall to find a ramp and resume the trail. As you near the top, you’ll come across a ledge you can’t quite climb. Dash into the wall to cause the snow to drop letting you continue on.

119.jpg

The mother and child rocks

129.jpg

The reekfish

114.jpg

The coral earing

163.jpg

Finally u show be on your jolly way

Hope that helps

i got right to the end of the cave of ordeals ( i presume ) where you have to fight 2 big guys in armour, i killed one, the other one had no armour and one more hit left, so did i, 1 quarter of a heart, he got to me first. I turned it off and refused to play it for a week.

if that happened to me, I probably wouldn't play for a week too. I be so pissed off and angry. lucky i came prepared.

link125 said:
Warp to Kaikoro Village and enter the graveyard to the east. Crawl through the hole at the end to find Prince Ralis. Show him the sketch that i think that girl gives u when u go to snowpeak for the first time; in exchange he’ll gift to you the Coral Earring – due to its shape, it will be added to your fishing line allowing you to catch Reekfish.

Now it's time to catch a reekfish. They can be found in the waterfall basin at the base of Zora's domain near near the “Mother-and-child rocks”(the two pillars sticking out of the water on the West side.) Drop the lure into the water, bob it up and down, and then pull back once a fish swims for the hook. While it flops around on the ground, sniff it while in Wolf form to learn the Reekfish Scent.

By using the reekfish scent Follow the scent back to Snowpeak and beyond. It will lead you up the otherwise impassable mountain. Don’t worry too much about the White Wolfos - just dodge their attacks and push forward. If you follow the smell exactly, you’ll wind up at a wall. Follow the right wall to find a ramp and resume the trail. As you near the top, you’ll come across a ledge you can’t quite climb. Dash into the wall to cause the snow to drop letting you continue on.

119.jpg

The mother and child rocks

129.jpg

The reekfish

114.jpg

The coral earing

163.jpg

Finally u show be on your jolly way

Hope that helps

realy thenks for you help!!!if i go play on my wii tomorrow then i think i come out!!! realy thenks

your welcome

Well when I was up to the part you are stuck on, I had the same problem as you. I was clueless I didn't know what to do but eventually I figured it out

Last edited:
i did, 34 hours 17 minutes, 100 %

i have no life. at least, over Christmas Break, i have no life.

link125 said:
woah how did u clock the game so quickly? it took me around 60 hours to do 100%!!!
once i got 100%, i basically memorized the path, and just kept improving my time. i think i might be able to get under 30 hours, but i doubt it.

thats amazing. A new world record for completing zelda tp 100% in 37 hours and 17 minutes!!!!!

link125 said:
thats amazing. A new world record for completing zelda tp 100% in 37 hours and 17 minutes!!!!!
34 hours, but i doubt its a world record.

Back