100 percent

I've also completed TP 100%, ive clocked up about 50 hours gameplay time to get the biggest wallet, biggest quiver, the 3 bomb bags, 24 golden bugs (obviously cause you get the biggest wallet with all 24 bugs) all 45 heart pieces and all 8 heart containers... O and don't forget the 60 poe's - thats a *****

i got the game 100% 20 hearts biggest wallet 100 arrows 3 of the biggest bomb bages 60 poe souls plus the bugs

I can't believe I got to the last three guys, kill 2 of them and had like one more hit on the last one in Cave of Ordeals and then I pulled a stupid move. Now I can't get back. Even with more bottles and weapons then the last time.

Anyway, I am not much of a collector.

I am about 85% done. Just need like 5 heart containers, poe souls and those bugs and to beat Cave of Ordeals. Heck I haven't played Zelda since December.

I've done absolutely everything possible, except found two poes! Annoying. Oh, wait. Never finished all the levels of roller goal or whatever its caled. That game got on my nerves after wasting hundreds of rupees. I've also fished every single type of fish. And just randomly screwed around on it. It's a great game, can't wait for the next one. For all those people who think they've played it all, the cave of ordeals is harder the second time. Instead of 3 dark nuts at the end, there are four. And other such challenges.

I have all the golden bugs, all of the heart pieces, done the cave of ordeals, got the magic armor, biggest quiver, all that stuff. All I need are 14 poe souls. The fortune teller told me where all the hearts were... isn't there something like that for poes? A poe-finder?

Poe Finder=...*drumroll*...A walkthrough *gasp*
I'm not going to go as low as to using one though. Even if I'm missing two whole poes...

I'm trying to. I have the strategy guide and it's been a while since i worked on getting my completed saved file to 100 percent. I alrdy have all the golden bugs and have already delivered 20 poe souls to the guy. I am also only missing about 7 hearts or somthing like that. I've been using the guide to find all the extras sofar though. I still have to beat the cave of ordeals also. I only tried it once. I got to the 48th floor and had some random effect chu chelly (forget what color it is.) I still had about half of my hearts and I decided to use it hoping it would give me a few extra hearts back. Instead it brought me down to three hearts. Than I died. I was pissed :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: So the moral of that story is don't use the random effect chu jelly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got 7 poes to rip the hearts out of and 5 pieces of heart left to find.

Cave of Ordeals has been completed 3 times...because I get bored, eh heh.

Haz said:
Nope.. Personally, I would find that an 'effort' and remove some of the 'enjoyment factor' from the game.

But well done to anyone who has.
Agreed, I wouldnt have fun spending hours looking for bugs and poe souls.. and IMO video games should be fun above all else.

I've done the game 100%
Absolutely everything!
All poes, golden bugs, completed all levels in rollgoal (took me hours) , caught the hylian loach, done the cave of ordeals, all heart containers, hidden skills, all side quests, all bottles and bomb bags, giant quiver and wallet and the magic wallet.
I think thats it lol

I find doing all of that useless if you've already beaten the game.

Back