3rd Party Characters

Who do you wana see in Brawl

• Total voters
He'll definately rock. He's Sonic!

I'm sure he'd have the Spin Dash move, which would work like Jigglypuff's Rollout, or Yoshi's Egg-Roll.

I am suprised enough with the aditional characters I saw in the preview video (a.k.a Solid Snake) but I would definitely like to see an appearance from Cloud.

Mario Famous said:
That would be a surprise but I'm not expecting any FF or any Sqare Soft characters to be in Brawl. I'm expecting Geno and Mallow from SMRPG though.

I also wasn't expecting Snake to show up! Anything is possible. :yesnod:

sam fisher imagine him versus the metal gear solid dude...sorry i dont know his name

Solid Snake is his name. And I hope no more 3rd party characters come in. The whole idea was to have Nintendo Characters fighting eachother. I don't want the Mario vs Sonic feud to be ended with a Super Smash Bros title. If third party characters come in now then in future titles the third party characters will eventually beat the Nintendo chars. in quantity. It wont be the classic Smash Bros no more.

I chose Cloud cuz he pwns u all, but the most likely is sonic whcih sucks :sick: . Cloud is much much much cooler :yesnod: .

Lol, I only said Geno and Mallow would most likely to be in the game because they ARE most likely to be in there. They have a possibility for them to be in there, these other characters like Cloud and the PP girls have no chance for them to be in the game

Back