3rd Party Characters

Who do you wana see in Brawl

• Total voters
Mallow would most likely be a joke character like Jigglypuff. I hate when they put in joke characters. But I would like to see Geno updated for Super Smash Bros.

Jigglypuff wasnt a joke char, he has a very powerful almost 1 hit KO move which my brother use to beat giga bowser with 1 life.

Most people who think Jigglypuff is useless haven't explored SSBM or SSB. I used to think so but I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter by someone who rested on my Kirby... Jigglypuff is still pretty powerful but his killer attack has a HUGE lag after it. Its time to wake up is equivalent to the time taken for the opponent to respawn after being killed. (3 seconds)

Every time someone mentions Cloud, Sephiroth or Master Chief has their IQ dropped by ten. Why? Coz these chars are not Nintendo characters!

...it dosnt matter if they are nintendo or not...This is a disscussion thread about third party characters morons...if you dont want them to be in the game then dont come to my thread and tell us cuz your not doing anything productive...

Back