ACT time

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
ACT time, wish me luck...I'm nervous. I graduated in 06' but I took a year off to do non school stuff. It's way too damn early right now, i need to drink some orange juice.

ACT?
Im from UK please elaborate on this 'ACT', I gathered it is some form of Exam?

Unless you mean ACTing o_O

best of luck sherwood :)

not to be a thread hogger but im taking another departments police exam today.....god i hope i get picked up by them because the NYPDs pay is just making me sicker and sicker.....i gotta have a better paying job to support my high status lifestyle :sick:

ETA- you graduated in 06!? dang i didnt know that. i just got hit by the "old feeling" ughhh

haha, yes i'm only 19. Jill, your what? 24. thats not old G.

act is a test most poeple take to get into universities and help
with scholorships

ciper how old are you?

and im 22 :sick: 8 years till im 30.....im vacariously like 30 something due to my bf being 34 and my job has me weathered to like 40 years old......if i say someone like my 46 year old sargent one more time....i swear to god.....UGh! i make stupid old man remarks and i wonder where the hell i get them from

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ciper how old are you?

and im 22 :sick: 8 years till im 30.....im vacariously like 30 something due to my bf being 34 and my job has me weathered to like 40 years old......if i say someone like my 46 year old sargent one more time....i swear to god.....UGh! i make stupid old man remarks and i wonder where the hell i get them from

You're never supposed to ask a women her age ;) I was born some time in the seventies.

When I read about your boyfriend I thought of something.
There are people who lease a nice car and turn it in every couple years. They always have the latest model but never actually buy one.

youre a woman? wow i never knew! :D

well my pain in the ass bf and i have been dating for...hmmm 4 years about? gahhhhh. but youre 100% right, why have the steak when you got burgers at home LMAO. i think he likes his steak all year round though...he is kinda fat haha.

but seriously when i first met him, seeing as how theres 12 years difference between us, i thought to myself.....gosh he only wants ONE thing (ACHEM) but after a while we fell inlove and through our many rough patches and stupidity and fights and whatnot we still love eachother and hopefully will be married soon <3333

gag me with a spoon ;)

lol, careful what you say to a forum full of 10 year olds....never know who's gonna show up in NY with a spoon.....

Ah, the ACT. Took it twice so far. 29. I'm a junior btw. I shall take it till I get a 33!

good luck to you sherwood, Michigan's average is only like 17 though. :lol:

ah, good luck to you on that test too jill. although I've already said it. :wink:

Eta: wow, ciper is a woman. I'm really surprised.

Edit #2...you got people to post in yours. this is from april....

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/24001-act-test-prr.html

Last edited:
Haha, that was great. The lowest score you can get in Michigan is 19. I feel that I did worse. I didn't know any of the math and science. There were things in there that I never learned in school.

I have never felt so inadequate and brainless. I'm pretty sure I did overly well on reading and the essay part.

Back