Ahhhh Its Overwhelming Me!

ok lisne to me... yes alright like i have got a DS.. and if i did'nt have one now i would be like ooo wii or DS i'm getting sick here!!! then i would buy the DS with the best games like mp:h mario kart and annimal crossing. ..
then save money for the wii later... that's what i would do

edit: ore actually!! if u have got a gamecube! than i would not get a DS.
just play some gamecube games while waiting for wii:( i want my gamecube back!!

Last edited:
4 get that im selling my ds so i can have more money 4 the wii...and a can w8 4 mario cart on the wii:tard:

Sovieto, the DS and Wii both go hand-in-hand. Just like the PS3 and the PSP go hand-in-hand, or the Xbox 360 and the PC go hand-in-hand. You benefit as a Nintendo gamer if you have both Nintendo systems. If you can't afford the DS and the Wii at the same time, it doesn't matter, just pick either one. I have the DS, it is AMAZING. I also have the PSP, that thing is pretty good if you want an all-purpose multimedia game-playing internet accessing-type gadget thingomagig. But the DS excels as a gaming system, and it looks like Wii will too. :)

wanna send me your DS? =] nah well, i just feel like as a nintendo person, im really missing out on something with the DS, and the main reason is im getting pissed at Wii for lack of online..they need to announce that patches will be sent over wiiconnect24 for online in the future!

dude 2007 aint that far away what its like four mouths away besides u could buy the wii and get the ds 4 x mas:)

Last edited:
Back