An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

Speaking of Rocky, I keep wondering if that Onix will show up and kill everyone. Great job there, your keeping us all wondering......I love cliffhangers.

Thanks, I've kinda got a plan for him in the future...don't want to spoil anything. Have to see how the story devolps.

You godmodded a bit after the evolution, Storm... a Mightyena is a powerful Pokemon, and a Vigoroth wouldn't be able to just absolutely decimate it. A Slaking, maybe, but you did overpower Storm a bit there.

ugh...i didnt even say how strong the mightyena was. if you look at the stat change from slakoth to vigoroth, its quite drastic. and the main reason he one was because of the speed boost. if you read earlier in it, i said that he was only able to hit him te one time, after intimidate, then he couldnt hit him bc he wasnt fast enough. the speed boost gave him the ability to hit his opponent, along with the attack upgrade.

i really dont get how its godmodding, especially to an NPC.

Slakoth max atk: 240. Vigoroth max atk: 284. Not that much of a stat increase, in terms of attack.. But for speed it's 174 to 306, so that's understandable for the crazy speed. Still, I believe Storm was a bit overpowered. Mightyena also have a max speed of 264, so that's not too much of a speed advantage..

I honestly wouldn't call it god modding, but it's rather close to it. Try to keep things more subtle, Storm. :lol:

I dunno, you made vigaroth seem god-like to me. He moved so quickly he left after-images, and took out the mightyena out in one hit.

yep. kicked, punched, fury swiped, and EQed. plus, he hit with the focus punch earlier, which didnt seem to do anything, but may have caused some underlying effects.

Well whatever, regardless of that point, I still agree with Phil.

Plus, Vigaroth doesn't learn EQ, its a TM move, are we including those in people's move pools? I'm not making a point I honestly don't know.

Plus, Vigaroth doesn't learn EQ, its a TM move, are we including those in people's move pools? I'm not making a point I honestly don't know.

No he can know EQ, it's just that Tyre doesn't know any TMs.

Let's just cleave this argument at that godmodding shouldn't even happen to an NPC, and Storm, you did godmod a bit. It wasn't terrible, I'm just saying to keep an eye out for it. Remember, you told me you wanted me to mention it if I saw it, and so I am.

I really dont think he was godmodding. But I wont argue.

So, how many regions will this thing go for? I think when the rebels get through and invade Sky Pillar, where Alakazam is if Ive been reading correctly, he and a few minions should escape and go somewhere in Sinnoh, like Spear Pillar. That way it can go through all the regions.

Back