An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

Ugh, lets end the square dance ok? Big deal if Nick posts, its not a bad thing, we can always use fresh ideas.

Shadow, Im not telling you to follow my ideas. Im just suggesting them. If you guys dont like them thats fine. You keep assuming that if you disagree then Ill get mad, like on the other thread. You think I havnt changed since then? Now lets stay on topic.

honestly, you havent. If you read a couple pages back, you were getting pissed about signups bc you had not got accepted. No offense.

Everyone should just chill. im not usually the one to mediate, but i dont think Phil would be happy to come back and see people arguing over something petty like this.

Yes, it's okay to comment, but it would be nice if you could refrain from trying to make up the plot for two reasons:

1) The point of a role play is to make it up as you go along.

2) You're not the author.

However, feel free to comment on the story itself, just not what the story will be. That is all.

im not usually the one to mediate,

And that's why I'm here. :O

So you guys know, i edited my last post. There is (hopefully) no more god mod in it. Plz check to verify.

the games only 2 player and i have a 3rd friend coming over. you could use my wii and log on here if you wanted

Hey guys, im gonna have to withdraw from the Alteernate Plot. I got too much on my plate right now, especially with Realms. I also got some personal stuff going on, so i cant spend as much time with my CPU. Both my characters are up for grabs, either that or you can bunny them how you like as NPC's. Either way, this is me signing off. Sorry guys.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
That sucks that you can't stay sorry about the bad news. I think I know someone would could take them over but it won't be the same.

WHAT?! Storm's leaving the plot?! DX Blah.. that's terrible news. Sorry to see you go, Storm. That's business, unfortunatly ... Your great posts will not be forgotten. DX

On a less depressing subject ... I havn't seen Samlin post in ages, the other group of rebels are falling behind in the plot, so to speak.

NOOO!!!! I really liked your characters, Storm, they were very original.

So your the second who withdrawn from the Plot.

Back